• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
If anyone can get the dolls i would love to have either though I know it's pretty hopeless

Reporting in! I got to the mall around 4:15am. There was a small group of about 12 in the parking lot. Around 5, they let us inside and we very calmly walked to the Disney Store. Sat outside the store until 9am, and by then there were probably 50-ish people in line. They told us they had 25 designer sets, and I think it was 35 each of Anna and Elsa. Then they handed out the cards. I got #13. A lot of people in line (including me) just got the FF dolls. There were several people just there for Tsum Tsums. They opened the store for us at 9:30 and I was outta there by 10! :) overall everyone was very relaxed and polite and it was a great experience. :)

Reporting in! I got to the mall around 4:15am. There was a small group of about 12 in the parking lot. Around 5, they let us inside and we very calmly walked to the Disney Store. Sat outside the store until 9am, and by then there were probably 50-ish people in line. They told us they had 25 designer sets, and I think it was 35 each of Anna and Elsa. Then they handed out the cards. I got #13. A lot of people in line (including me) just got the FF dolls. There were several people just there for Tsum Tsums. They opened the store for us at 9:30 and I was outta there by 10! :) overall everyone was very relaxed and polite and it was a great experience. :)

this is like exactly what happened for me too, amounts of each doll and all!!! although i got there at 6 and i was number 19 for the Frozen Fever dolls!

Omg that's a lot of dolls for 1 store! Which store was this?

You must have been one of the ones right in front of me at Florida Mall. :) I was in the Avengers shirt (number 15, I think).

It was a super calm, but super packed, release.

Got my dolls! YAAAY!!! I must say they're lovely! :') I was surprised that FF Anna sold out before Elsa though. My store had at least 16 of each FF doll and the line was HUUUGE when they opened. As you can probably guess, most people were there for Tsum Tsums. Only the people who got there super super early were there for dolls mostly. Everyone was actually super friendly and polite though so that was nice. :) This was my first big doll release so I'm glad it went so well. Phew! My arms feel like jelly now though from walking home with jumbo bags. XD Good luck to all on the west coast and for those trying tonight! ^^

Last edited:
Omg that's a lot of dolls for 1 store! Which store was this?

Florida Mall! Although I think several of us were surprised they had so many!

Also, yes, Abyssinian28, I was a couple people in front of you! In the pink star wars tank top and the shorts. :)

I am sooooooooo glad this doll season is now officially over (for me anyway). Good luck to everyone trying tonight.

Thank you! :) I'm personally a little nervous after hearing about the EU release, but I'm hoping sales will be smoother tonight. Good luck to everyone else trying online!

I was worried that I would show up too late and miss out on the dolls... do you think I arrived early enough? lol! It was over an hour before anyone else showed up, but it was worth it.

ffcards.jpg

Most people just started showing up in the last hour and now we're at about 15 people I think? Everyone's been super civil and really nice about keep their spots in line without having to actually stand in line so I'm thankful, especially hearing some horror stories of people cutting lines at other stores. :cool:

Most people just started showing up in the last hour and now we're at about 15 people I think? Everyone's been super civil and really nice about keep their spots in line without having to actually stand in line so I'm thankful, especially hearing some horror stories of people cutting lines at other stores. :cool:

Yeah, those stories really made me thankful for my store as well, no matter how big the release it's usually always pretty civil, minus a small mishap here or there.

Silvermist66, thanks for the codes! Can you remind me...we just enter the codes in the search bar on the DS site? Thanks SO much for the help. I decided not to double my chances and go to the nearest store (2 hrs away) and now I'm having a mild panic attack that I won't get both FF dolls online tonight!!!

Thank you Silvermist66 for the codes! Hoping just to get the designers tonight. The code will be such a huge help! Congrats to everyone who got their dolls today and good luck to everyone tonight!

Got my card for Elsa! My lucky number, 5! For extra fun, the pen they used to write the number matches the ink in my fountain pen, lol. So excited! It's so close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back