• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried that I would show up too late and miss out on the dolls... do you think I arrived early enough? lol! It was over an hour before anyone else showed up, but it was worth it.

ffcards.jpg
lol, that is awesome! I'm curious...what time did you get to your store?

I got her! Oh my gods she's so gorgeous! Mine has really dark freckles lol, but I like them! Gives her character. :D

Omg I am so freaking happy right now!

Can anyone please tell me what time the Frozen Fever dolls will be online? My local store only had 14 of each and I was 20th in line. My daughter is going to be bummed if I don't get these.

Oh well.... No I didn't bother calling ahead of time. If I had though, I would have been on edge until I got in line. I probably saved myself from some sort of anxiety attack, lol. Guess it's a caffeine and computer night for me :)
Curious to know how many they had of each. Hope everyone here gets the dolls they want!

They still have plenty at International Plaza. It's only an hour away in Tampa.

Can anyone please tell me what time the Frozen Fever dolls will be online? My local store only had 14 of each and I was 20th in line. My daughter is going to be bummed if I don't get these.

Use these codes at Midnight PST/3AM EST

FF Elsa: 460703401410
FF Anna: 460703401250
Anna/Kristoff: 460702950971

You paste them in the search bar, and the doll's page will pop up.

Good luck everyone!

Got all the dolls i wanted (except Kristanna) this season. I am very satisfied. :) Six dolls in just 4 weeks (that i purchased), that was kinda crazy! No more doll releases please! :D

add17032808d635540ba17fb93a983c9.jpg
48de0da66af0bdcb3377f5ef174a6e4c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great pics! I looove her cape!!

Im wondering though, does FF Elsa's cape resemble Snow Queen Elsa's cape in shape? I'm noticing that FF Elsa's cape is pointed. Also, what kind of shoes does Snow Queen Elsa have? Are the same as her FF doll? I would love to see some comparison pics...which I'm sure we will get after a while.

They look cute! Did they give Anna a lot of petticoats like in the short, or did they skimp on that detail?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She just had 1 layer of tulle. I think I might add more onto that since I have tons of tulle laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back