• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Two more collectors just showed up - looks like at least my store's release will be somewhat calmer than others. :)
I've lost count of how many people are in line here, many are getting tsum tsum's though, though there are also quite a few collectors, with a few eBayer's mixed in. We had 9 people in line before 5:00, all of them here for dolls.

I've lost count of how many people are in line here, many are getting tsum tsum's though, though there are also quite a few collectors, with a few eBayer's mixed in. We had 9 people in line before 5:00, all of them here for dolls.

Yea I think there are just so many releases today (if I'm not mistaken I think there are 3 separate sets of tsum tsums being released today??) so I feel like even if we do see a huge line we shouldn't be discouraged. :)

Ayansai, I think if you can manage it why not grab an Elsa too? Am sure there will be people here who will miss out online, in fact I plan to try online but if I get held up at all on my way home I will miss them online, so I would put my hand up for Elsa if you do grab one and I miss her. If I got her online by some miracle, I would of course pass down to the next person interested... I also know lots of people looking so it wouldn't be hard to find someone to buy her... would you be selling her for what you paid plus fees & shipping? Or a bit more?? I don't mind a little more but trying to stick to as close to retail as possible

Last edited:
Yea I think there are just so many releases today (if I'm not mistaken I think there are 3 separate sets of tsum tsums being released today??) so I feel like even if we do see a huge line we shouldn't be discouraged. :)
Yep, tsum tsum's, inside out pickups, designer dolls, and of course, the heirloom dolls! I know someone on Facebook was 14th in line at her store and got #8 heirloom and #7 designer cards. I think I'm a solid 3 on all accounts though, just got to get the cards!

Yep, tsum tsum's, inside out pickups, designer dolls, and of course, the heirloom dolls! I know someone on Facebook was 14th in line at her store and got #8 heirloom and #7 designer cards. I think I'm a solid 3 on all accounts though, just got to get the cards!

Oh man I didn't know the inside out pickups were today too! Honestly with this many releases I'm pleasantly surprised it's calm at my store! Hopefully it all works out for everyone heading to the store!

I logged in at 9am in the Italy Disney Store and 3 minutes later every single one of them sold out! But I managed to get Frozen Fever Elsa and Anna <333 Yayy

Ayansai, I think if you can manage it why not grab an Elsa too? Am sure there will be people here who will miss out online, in fact I plan to try online but if I get held up at all on my way home I will miss them online, so I would put my hand up for Elsa if you do grab one and I miss her. If I got her online by some miracle, I would of course pass down to the next person interested... I also know lots of people looking so it wouldn't be hard to find someone to buy her... would you be selling her for what you paid plus fees & shipping? Or a bit more?? I don't mind a little more but trying to stick to as close to retail as possible

I don't have the funds to buy her myself. If anyone wants her they would have one paypal me asap

Edit* I charge 10% of doll+tax so that's 151.01 with PayPal fess

Last edited:
I only have enough money for Elsa, but at #6 in line I'm at least getting her. Hah, I squealed like a little girl when I saw them start bringing the dolls out from the back. No cards yet sadly but still yeeee.

i am here!! It wasn't too bad when I got here, more than I expected though. It's pretty crazy now but I feel pretty good about my spot haha.

Im sorry I'm pretty sure they're first come first serve. A group is here for them now and they called ahead of time!! :(
Oh well.... No I didn't bother calling ahead of time. If I had though, I would have been on edge until I got in line. I probably saved myself from some sort of anxiety attack, lol. Guess it's a caffeine and computer night for me :)
Curious to know how many they had of each. Hope everyone here gets the dolls they want!

I don't have the funds to buy her myself. If anyone wants her they would have one paypal me asap

Edit* I charge 10% of doll+tax so that's 151.01 with PayPal fess

151USD? Any idea how much shipping to UK would cost. Could hook you up with some money pretty quick.

Sounds like the EU online release was a bit of a mess. Sorry to everyone who missed out. :( I got in line around 3:30 am and was about 6th in line, but I got my dolls. Line was enormous at opening but a lot of people were there for tsum tsums too. Was hoping to get a few of the Peter Pan set, but by the time I checked out with the dolls most of the ones I wanted were sold out already. The tsum tsums were on a different floor so you couldn't get them at the same time as the dolls.

I've never shipped a doll but but I shipped tons of other things before.

*they're already letting me in so please let me know asap

Last edited:
It will be super expensive for something that big if you want any speed or safety overseas. I've shipped Asian ball-jointed dolls internationally and it's crazy expensive.

I am sooooooooo glad this doll season is now officially over (for me anyway). Good luck to everyone trying tonight.

Ayansai, I actually have a fed ex account and can have the doll picked up directly, she would just need to be packed for shipping. So you wouldn't need to pay anything for shipping, they would come get it and bill it to me directly. Do you reckon that might work?

It will be super expensive for something that big if you want any speed or safety overseas. I've shipped Asian ball-jointed dolls internationally and it's crazy expensive.
Estimated costs This is the estimated cost to ship (volumetric weight: 2.36 kgs) from United Kingdom to U.S.A using Borderlinx. We used the volumetric weight because it's higher than the product dead weight (1.00 kgs). Learn more.
SHIPPING COST * USD 41.23
TAX & DUTY USD 0.64
SHIPT PROTECTION optional
TOTAL COST TO PAY USD 41.87

That's from borderlinx.com
I typed in an estimated height of 18 in, width of 5 in, and length of 6 inches. Weight I changed to 1 kg. Everything higher than that it wanted me to choose express delivery.. I changed it so many times I could be wrong.. Trying to help

Sorry I got my doll so they needed me to leave since I already got my doll and they needed to let more people into the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back