• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR July Pickups - close to cost

DLR July Pickups - close to cost
I just saw the Jul 21 flyer. If you can get the hinged Stitch diamond, I would love to get one (two if you can!). Thanks.

On the list (2nd is lower priority)

Hi Sean! Griselda, and Shelterkat!,
Could you put me down for the following: Disneyland 60th annual passholder exclusive Bi-Monthly collection: Stitch, Love Letters Pin of the Month: Lady and the Tramp, Alice In Wonderland: Alice In Bottle, Alice In Wonderland: Painting Roses. Thank you!

On the list!

ISO the Lady & the Tramp Love Letters and the Disneyland AP Stitch pins, being released on July 21st. If there is a surprise release of the next Timeless Tales (s/b Sleeping Beauty), I want one.

On the list!

Hi Sean,
I would like one of each of the new Alice pins coming out on July 21, including the box set and the frame set. I would like 5 of the mystery boxes if possible. Thanks.

On the list!

I'd like one of the lady and the tramp letters if there's room on the list!

On the list!

Hi,

Can you please put me down for the Lady and the Tramp Love Letters and the Diamond Stitch?

Also
Alice In Wonderland: Alice In Bottle (LE3000) $15.99
Alice In Wonderland: Painting Roses (LE3000) $15.99

Thank you!

On the list!

Please put me down for AP Diamond Stitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the list!

Hello! Would you please add me for one box of the Alice Mystery pins, the Alice Tea Party pin, and the Lady & the Tramp Love Letter if you are able to get them? Thanks so much!

On the list!

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where to find more info on the new Alice pins? Have tried to find info on Google, but no luck.. How does the Mystery Collection box set work? Are there only 500 boxes being sold, or are some of the pins in there LE500 & others OE?

I haven't ever bought one of those box sets, so sorry for the questions :)

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where to find more info on the new Alice pins? Have tried to find info on Google, but no luck.. How does the Mystery Collection box set work? Are there only 500 boxes being sold, or are some of the pins in there LE500 & others OE?

I haven't ever bought one of those box sets, so sorry for the questions :)
PM'd you a decent pic .
Usually the chaser pieces are varying rarities (Think the recent Date Nite pins) but I'm afraid I don't know about the Alice pins specifically , if this is how Disney plans on treating future releases we aren't likely to find out until someone sees the actual product .

PM'd you a decent pic .
Usually the chaser pieces are varying rarities (Think the recent Date Nite pins) but I'm afraid I don't know about the Alice pins specifically , if this is how Disney plans on treating future releases we aren't likely to find out until someone sees the actual product .

Thanks so much for the picture!

Shelterkat has asked that I send totals out for the pickup this week - payment PMs will be coming shortly. All payments should be made directly to her. She will not be picking pins up that have not been paid for - feel free to PM her with any questions!

I'll cancel the request for the second AP Diamond Stitch. Please keep me on the list for one of these pins. Thanks

Put me back on the list for a second AP Diamond Stitch. Thanks for checking on it.

Back