• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR July Pickups - close to cost

I just saw the Jul 21 flyer. If you can get the hinged Stitch diamond, I would love to get one (two if you can!). Thanks.

IF the rumors are true and IF someone is doing pickups on Thursday (7/21), I really really want the LE500 Alice "box set." I'm interested in some of the larger edition pins as well but if those are shared with WDW I may have someone who can grab those. Please lmk. Thanks!

Last edited:
If the Alice rumors are true, I'm gonna want pretty much everything. :) Speezard, if you do make a list for those, please put me on! Thanks! <3

I just saw the Jul 21 flyer. If you can get the hinged Stitch diamond, I would love to get one (two if you can!). Thanks.

I'm not sure what pin you are referring to? The only flyer I have seen is the Alice In Wonderland flyer. Please PM me if you have an additional image :)

IF the rumors are true and IF someone is doing pickups on Thursday (7/21), I really really want the LE500 Alice "box set." I'm interested in some of the larger edition pins as well but if those are shared with WDW I may have someone who can grab those. Please lmk. Thanks!

On the list for the boxed set!

If the Alice rumors are true, I'm gonna want pretty much everything. :) Speezard, if you do make a list for those, please put me on! Thanks! <3

On the list for everything - how many of the mystery collection?

I would like 4 of the Alice in Wonderland mystery boxes. I may want the other LE 3000 pins too, but I am waiting to see if they are also being released at WDW, in which case I should be able to pick them up. Thank you so much!!

Hi Sean! Griselda, and Shelterkat!,
Could you put me down for the following: Disneyland 60th annual passholder exclusive Bi-Monthly collection: Stitch, Love Letters Pin of the Month: Lady and the Tramp, Alice In Wonderland: Alice In Bottle, Alice In Wonderland: Painting Roses. Thank you!

Taken from post #862 of the "2016 Pin Releases" thread in the "Disney Pin Discussion" forum:

5BE28A69-7873-47AB-9CC6-BEAFF6AA1B83_zpswdxmgcd6.jpg

If you can get two of the Stitch pins, that would be great! (Though I'll take one, if there are others in line.)

ISO the Lady & the Tramp Love Letters and the Disneyland AP Stitch pins, being released on July 21st. If there is a surprise release of the next Timeless Tales (s/b Sleeping Beauty), I want one.

Hi Sean,
I would like one of each of the new Alice pins coming out on July 21, including the box set and the frame set. I would like 5 of the mystery boxes if possible. Thanks.

Hi,

Can you please put me down for the Lady and the Tramp Love Letters and the Diamond Stitch?

Also
Alice In Wonderland: Alice In Bottle (LE3000) $15.99
Alice In Wonderland: Painting Roses (LE3000) $15.99

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! Would you please add me for one box of the Alice Mystery pins, the Alice Tea Party pin, and the Lady & the Tramp Love Letter if you are able to get them? Thanks so much!

Back