• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR July Pickups - close to cost

DLR July Pickups - close to cost

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
Sorry for the late post - it's been a heck of a few weeks. Shelterkat is nice enough to be able to do pickups in July (at least for the first 2, neither of us will be in town). I will still be running the post, however, and will pass along any info!

I will send a PM with total price before the pins are released. The price below does not include tax or shipping - those will be calculated based on your request. Pins will be shipped once they are all in hand (there may be a delay if Shelterkat has to mail them to us first). Only requests in the thread will be honored (not via PM). Feel free to PM with any questions though!

Previous Releases
If these pins are still available, you will be notified and a total will be sent

iasm 50th Anniversary Mystery Collection $19.99
1. MJSM (x6)
2. MJSM (x5)

Date Nite Mystery Collection $19.99
1. MomeRathsOutgrabe (x3) sold out

Pixar Alphabet Mystery Collection $16.99
1. MomeRathsOutgrabe (x3)
2. lynn99 (x4)

July 7th
Pins-Passholder-Quarterly-Mr-Potato-Head-Web-290x290.jpg
Pins-Passholder-Quarterly-Mr-Potato-Head-2-Web-234x290.jpg
DCA Quarterly Pixar Annual Passholder - Toy Story Mania Mr Potato Head (LE3000) $14.95
Requested

July 14th
Pins-Decades-Opening-Day-Web-290x290.jpg
Disneyland Decades: Opening Day (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Obtained
1. trewdisney
2. vans4bkah
3. janeckb
4. Cheshirecat26
5. Disneylandforever
6. sismelis
7. Pengy
8. sockgnome

Pins-Magic-is-in-the-air-Peter-Pan-Web-290x290.jpg
Magic Is In the Air: Peter Pan (LE3000) $14.95
Obtained
1. Aaryana

Pins-SW-POTM-Kashyyyk-Web-290x290.jpg
Star Wars Pin of the Month (1/13): Kashyyk (LE6000) estimated price $14.95
Obtained
1. vans4bkah

Pins-SW-POTM-Hoth-Web-290x290.jpg
Star Wars Pin of the Month (2/13): Hoth (LE6000) estimated price $14.95
Obtained
1. vans4bkah

July 21st
Alice In Wonderland Mystery Collection (LE500 + chasers) $19.99
Obtained
1. Vixy (x1)
2. MomeRathsOutGrabe (x4)
3. Cheshirecat26 (x5)
4. Booger1964

Alice In Wonderland: Alice In Bottle (LE3000) $15.99
Obtained
1. Vixy
2. Addicted To Alice Pins
3. MomeRathsOutGrabe
4. Disneylandforever
5. Cheshirecat26
6. PinFan

Alice In Wonderland: Painting Roses (LE3000) $15.99
Obtained
1. Vixy
3. MomeRathsOutGrabe
4. Disneylandforever
5. Cheshirecat26
6. PinFan

Alice In Wonderland: Tea Party (LE3000) $15.99
Obtained
1. Vixy
3. MomeRathsOutGrabe
4. Cheshirecat26
5. Booger1964

Alice In Wonderland: Boxed Set (LE500) $69.99
Obtained
1. Addicted To Alice Pins
2. Vixy
TheNobleHelium (canceled)
3. Cheshirecat26

Alice In Wonderland: Framed Set (LE200) $280
Obtained
1. Vixy
2. Cheshirecat26

Mickey and Minnie Bon Vivant Pin of the Month (LE1500) $15.99
Requested

Love Letter Pin of the Month: Lady and the Tramp (LE3000) $15.95
Obtained
1. Disnylandforever
2. btowndude
3. unbrelievable
4. PinFan
5. Booger1964
6. Haunted575
7. vans4bkah

60th Annual Passholder Diamond Hinged: Stitch (LE1500) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Obtained
1. unibear
2. Disneylandforever
3. btowndude
4. PinFan
5. Haunted575
6. unibear (2nd lower priority)
7. Haunted575 (2nd lower priority)

July 28th
Disney Duets - Scar and Simba (LE3000) $14.95
Requested
1. Loomi
2. quicksilver493
3. trewdisney
4. vans4bkah

DLR Main Street Magic Mystery Collection (LR + LE Chasers) $19.99
Requested

Character Connection Mystery Collection: Nightmare Before Christmas (LR + LE Chasers) $12.95
Requested
1. RoadRunner8310 (x5)

Last edited:
For now I'll put myself down for the decades pin! Thanks for doing this and going out of your way, even when you won't be in town!

If they come up later, I will take a timeless tales pin. They are my new favorites!!!

Edit: if continued I'll also take the duets pin, the diamond d and the Tiana lI've letter. But my priority is the timeless tales!

Last edited:
Hello S&G&Y,

i will take the following pins:
Disneyland Decades: Opening DayStar Wars Pin of the Month (1/13): Kashyyk
Star Wars Pin of the Month (2/13): Hoth

If the timeless tales pin comes out later, I will also take that one.

If possible, I would like to be put on the list for all 13 of the Star Wars pins

Edit:
If they release any of the other pins I usually get. I will take those also. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Sean, Griselda and Shelterkat!,
Just the Disneyland Decades: Opening Day (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge) for me this month. (Also if the other Timeless Tales pin comes out this month could you also put me down for one? and one more thing just in case if there is a Surprise Alice In Wonderland 65th Anniversary pin I would like to be put down for one as well! Thank you for your dedication and hard work in helping the DPF community! :)

Hi,
I'm requesting the next Timeless Tales (Sleeping Beauty), the next Love Letters (Tiana & Naveen), monthly Diamond D pin(if continued), and the bimonthly Annual Passholder Diamond D pins(if continued).
Mike L

Hi,

Can you please put me down for these pins?

Sleeping Beauty Timeless Tales
Tiana Love Letters
Monthly Diamond D

Thank you!

I have updated the list with requests that have been announced or have been previously released. I am not creating list for pins that have no dates because I have no idea of anybody will be able to do the pickup. Sorry.

NOTE: Timeless Tales is a quarterly release - the first 2 were stacked up because the first was delayed 2-3 months. It is likely the next one be released end of summer/early fall.

NOTE: The last Diamond D was 12 of 12, so I'm pretty sure those are finished.

For now I'll put myself down for the decades pin! Thanks for doing this and going out of your way, even when you won't be in town!

If they come up later, I will take a timeless tales pin. They are my new favorites!!!

Edit: if continued I'll also take the duets pin, the diamond d and the Tiana lI've letter. But my priority is the timeless tales! ��

On the list for the decades. The other pins have no dates and I will not be creating a list for them.

Hello S&G&Y,

i will take the following pins:
Disneyland Decades: Opening DayStar Wars Pin of the Month (1/13): Kashyyk
Star Wars Pin of the Month (2/13): Hoth

If the timeless tales pin comes out later, I will also take that one.

If possible, I would like to be put on the list for all 13 of the Star Wars pins

Edit:
If they release any of the other pins I usually get. I will take those also. Thanks

On the list for the decades and 2 star wars pins. The other pins have no dates and I will not be creating a list for them.

Can you please put me down for Disneyland Decades: Opening Day. Thanks!

On the list!

Hi, I would like to be put down for the Disneyland Decades pin. Thanks.

On the list!

Hi Sean, Griselda and Shelterkat!,
Just the Disneyland Decades: Opening Day (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge) for me this month. (Also if the other Timeless Tales pin comes out this month could you also put me down for one? and one more thing just in case if there is a Surprise Alice In Wonderland 65th Anniversary pin I would like to be put down for one as well! Thank you for your dedication and hard work in helping the DPF community! :)

On the list for the decades. The other pins have no dates and I will not be creating a list for them.

Hi,
I'm requesting the next Timeless Tales (Sleeping Beauty), the next Love Letters (Tiana & Naveen), monthly Diamond D pin(if continued), and the bimonthly Annual Passholder Diamond D pins(if continued).
Mike L

These pins have no dates and I will not be creating a list for them. Note the Diamond pins are likely finished.

I would like the new Timeless Tales Sleeping Beauty if it is a release you are able to make. :)

Likely not released until late summer/early fall. Not creating a list for these.

Could I also be on the list for
timeless tales sleeping beauty
love letters

thanks!

No release date for the next love letter. Timeless Tales likely not released until late summer/early fall. Not creating a list for these.

May I also be on the list for the Sleeping Beauty Timeess Tails?

Thank you!

Likely not released until late summer/early fall. Not creating a list for these.

Hi,

Can you please put me down for these pins?

Sleeping Beauty Timeless Tales
Tiana Love Letters
Monthly Diamond D

Thank you!

No release date for love letter announced. Timeless Tales likely not released until late summer/early fall. Not creating a list for these. Diamond D likely finished.

Can you put me down for Disneyland Decades? Thanks
Melissa

On the list!

If any of these Mystery Boxes are still available I would like:
1. Date Nite Mystery Boxes (x3)
2. Pixar Alphabet Mystery Boxes (x3)

On the list!

!!!!!!!!!!!! What??
Please add me tote Sleeping Beauty TT list.
Thank you!!!

I would also like one of the Sleeping Beauty Timeless Tales, if possible.

Back