• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR June Pickups - Close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR June Pickups - Close to cost
Can you please put me down for 4 more Small World boxes? If fewer are available, I will take what I can get :)

Hello. Would you please put me down for the following:

Carl and Ellie Love Letter;
Finding Dory Opening Day; and
Hercules and Hades Duet?

Thank you!

Hi, would you please put me down for: Pin of the Month: Bon Vivant (LE1500) $15.99 (Mickey and Minnie).
Thanks!

Didn't even see the BatB rose pin until just now! Better put me down for one of those as well! Thanks again!

On the list, the BatB OE pin has been sold out for quite awhile. We have checked every time we go and it's still not back.

Hi,
Can you please put me down for these pins

Finding Dory Opening Day (LE3000) $13.99
DLR 60th Diamond D Monthly: Mike & Sully (LE3000) $14.95 (+$2 surcharge)
Love Letter Pin of the Month: Carl & Ellie (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)
4th of July 2016 - Stitch (LE3500) $14.99

Thank you!

On the list!

Ooooh hey. Could I please sign up for three Pixar alphabet boxes?

Edit: And three more Small World boxes too if they're still out there? <3

Thanks! <3

Last edited:
Ooooh hey. Could I please sign up for three Pixar alphabet boxes?

Edit: And three more Small World boxes too if they're still out there? <3

Thanks! <3

Hey hon, you got the first half of this post but missed the second half I think :)

Just saw that the Batb Timeless Tales pin came out. If you're also providing pick ups for it, I'd like to be on the list for that one. Thanks a lot!!!! :)

If pick ups are going for timeless tales beauty and the beast, please put me on the list!! Thanks!!

Joining the list for Beauty and the Beast Timeless Tales, if any of the Disneyland Shoppers and the pin is available. Thank you.

Adding everybody to the list. Yumi/Griselda will also be going this weekend, so if they are still available and there are people left on the list we'll try to fulfill more requests then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back