• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR June Pickups - Close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to get 4 Timeless Tales, plus a 5th for Sean. Sorry I couldn't get more, but I had promised pickups to another group first, and I only had so much money to put up front. I wish Disney wouldn't spring these surprises on us!!!!!!

Can you put me down for Disney Duets: Hercules and Hades, Finding Dory Opening Day, and (I don’t know if it’s even possible, but if it is) Timeless Tales: BatB. Thank you SO much.

I would also like a BatB Timeless Tales, if possible.

On the list!

Can you please put me down for BATB Timeless Tales as well?

On the list!

I was able to get 4 Timeless Tales, plus a 5th for Sean. Sorry I couldn't get more, but I had promised pickups to another group first, and I only had so much money to put up front. I wish Disney wouldn't spring these surprises on us!!!!!!

Thank you for doing as much as you could!!!! Yumi (and possibly Griselda) will be there this Sunday and if there are still Timeless Tales available, they will attempt to pick up for the rest!

Can you put me down for Disney Duets: Hercules and Hades, Finding Dory Opening Day, and (I don’t know if it’s even possible, but if it is) Timeless Tales: BatB. Thank you SO much.

On the list!

I in in for a BATB TT if available. Thanks for all you do.

On the list!

Can you please add me to the list for the Hercules Duets pin and the Up Love Letter pin?

Just wanted to let you know that I found the Up Love Letters pin, so you can give my slot to the next person down! Good luck, and thanks again!

On the list. Also updated the pickup thread with Date Nite pins. Some of them are very low LE and if Griselda is unable to get there right at open, these will likely be sold out. She will of course try her best!

http://disneyparksmerchandise.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DND_Trading_OneSheet_2016.jpg

Hi Sean, Griselda, and Yumi,

Could you also put me down for:
DLR Date Nite - AP Exclusive - Chipmunks (LE1000) $14.99 estimate
DLR Date Nite - Did You Say Date, Knight? (LE1000) $14.99 estimate

Thank you! Disney is killing me this month!! :eek::ugh:

May I please get down for the Haunted Mansion date night and two mystery boxes? Thank you!

ps: anyone interested in splitting the photo booth or jumbo sets? I just want Donald and Daisy from them.

Last edited:
Hi. Can you add me for 2 date night mystery boxes?
thank you!

On the list!

Hey Sean
I'm loving all the Mystery sets lately , can you please put me down for 6 x Disneyland Dates mystery pins boxes

On the list!

Please put me down for the Pluto & Fifi Date Nite pin and 2 of the Date Nite Mystery boxes. Thank you sooo much for trying.

On the stretch goal list!

Can I please get 5 date nite mystery boxes if possible?

I would like the Date night ticket book pin if able to pick up.

On the list!

Hi Sean, Griselda, and Yumi,
Could you also put me down for:
DLR Date Nite - AP Exclusive - Chipmunks (LE1000) $14.99 estimate
DLR Date Nite - Did You Say Date, Knight? (LE1000) $14.99 estimate
Thank you! Disney is killing me this month!! :eek::ugh:

On the list!

2 DLR date night boxes please

Are you referring to the 2 boxed sets, or 2 mystery collection boxes? Please be specific!

Can I please get the E-Ticket and Chipmunks dare night pins if possible. Thanks

On the list!

I would love a date night mystery collection box

May I please get down for the Haunted Mansion date night and two mystery boxes? Thank you!
ps: anyone interested in splitting the photo booth or jumbo sets? I just want Donald and Daisy from them.

On the list and put on stretch goal list for the mystery collection!

Hi,
Can you also put me down for
5 of DLR Date Nite - Mystery Collection
Thank you!

Can you please put me down for two of the date night mystery boxes? :)

Can you put me down for the Dory opening day pin and the love letter pin?

TammyH

Can I be added to the list for the Dory Opening day pin and the Love Letter POTM? My post must have been missed with all the replies... :) Please let me know. Thanks!

TammyH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back