• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do You Think We'll Get a LE PETER PAN doll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do You Think We'll Get a LE PETER PAN doll?

jrsinger78

jrsinger78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am curious to see if we will get a 17" Peter Pan doll or if they'll just make a Tinkerbell...or nothing at all. Has anyone heard anything? The DVD comes out in February so I guess we have a little wait ;)

I asked at my store when I picked up Merida/Elinor and was told that they don't know yet :) She said she didn't see why they wouldn't make a tinkerbell though...so hopefully! Though I would prefer a Wendy doll!

I'd say there's a slight chance for a Peter doll, I know a lot of people have been facebooking/emailing Disney asking for one, and he is a little easier to make an LE doll of than the other male characters... I bet he'll be in a set if we do get a Peter doll at all, maybe with Tink (hopefully to scale), Wendy or even Tiger Lily? :D A girl can dream! :lol: :x:

I'd say there's a slight chance for a Peter doll, I know a lot of people have been facebooking/emailing Disney asking for one, and he is a little easier to make an LE doll of than the other male characters... I bet he'll be in a set if we do get a Peter doll at all, maybe with Tink (hopefully to scale), Wendy or even Tiger Lily? :D A girl can dream! :lol: :x:
Personally, I would LOVE a Tiger Lily, but don't see that happening. And though I'm not a Peter Pan fan, I really like the idea of a set. :)

That would be awesome if they did Wendy or Tiger Lily. There has already been so many Tinker bell dolls and it would be nice to see them do something different. :)

I think that Tink is done way too much and I really don't think that I would buy an LE Tink doll. I do like the Peter Pan movie and while it isn't one of my absolute favorites, I would consider buying an LE doll for the movie if it was Wendy purely because there really isn't a lot of stuff for her.

I think Disney SHOULD release Peter as the pre-order doll, and Captain Hook with Tink in his lantern as the accessory can be the surprise release. Though they seem to focus on only female character dolls so it'll probably be 17" Tink. We should be getting hints or news in the near future shouldn't we?

Hopefully soon! If they are doing a pre-order, I think it would be on the 17th when you can pre-order in store!

I would DIE if they made Peter! The only concern I have is making a new body for this doll. I don't think it would be the worst thing but a part of me is curious to know if they will make a skinnier body, or a more bulky body just in case they want to make more male characters in the future...

I went in today to pick up my Boo doll and I asked the girls. They said they haven't heard anything yet…I don't know how true that is, but they were the ones who gave me the heads up on the Calhoun doll and the 2 pack Brave that I didn't know about but I will keep asking :) unless I hear something here first!!

I guess it would be nice to see Peter as a doll. I have the impression though that Disney is slightly changing their attitude towards the male characters considering Triton is now in the collection and Jafar is being released in the near future. So perhaps we should have our hopes up. I said it before and I'll repeat myself but it would make sense to give us, the collectors, a doll of the main character. I doubt many little girls get these LE dolls anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.

I like the idea of Ofoetir to have these gift sets although I'm always a little bit annoyed when it turns out I'll be having duplicate dolls then. in Cinderella's case I already have Cindy, prince and the fairy godmother from this series so. Decisions decisions decisions :) I'll probably get it anyway in January, when there's (hopefully) a discount on it :)

Triton was first made and released years ago by Simba Toys (along with Ursula/FairyGodmother/3 Good Fairies). The Disney Villains Collection Jafar from the late 90s was more accurate.

I hope Europe gets a good range for Peter Pan fans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back