• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double Zapped by 2 Sweet DPF'ers

ZAPPED! Double Zapped by 2 Sweet DPF'ers

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am late in posting and I truly apologize to my zappers for my delay.

I am happy to share that I got surprised with 2 lovely pins in the last few days. These are the first 2 zaps of 2013 for me :)

000_0016_zpsb93e5db6.jpg

The Tink pin, I got from Pin-A-Colada who won my Peter Pan PoDM auction. Doesn't Tink look soooo oh-la-la sassy & sexy in her can-can outfit ?? I love it !!
And the cupcakes on the package are 2 lovely stickers, the base of each cupcake is covered with glitter :wiggle:

The second pin is from the wonderful Lorre (imaevilfairytoo). I was trying to take a bit of load off of Judy's responsibilities when Judy was tending family matters. I helped few people with zap address requests including Lorre.

Well obviously, Lorre is a good fairy. She has been super kind and generous to me with this lovely Tinker Bell pin from my wants list. I truly appreciate it :)

Yay! Lucky me :) Thank you Angel & Lorre. Thanks to your kindness I am going into a challenging week (in case you did not see it, we are starting our weight loss challenge now) with good spirits :hsd:

Awesome! Wonderful zaps!

I first thought the cupcakes were part of the pin and was a little let down to find out they're stickers, because I need a universe where saloon girl Tink is packing double cupcakes to be real :rofl:

Selen, so glad you enjoyed the zap! I thought it would be something you like.

Oh ... she is soo cute, but almost more than the pin, I was floored by the very cute stickers. They made me giggle like a little girl. Thank you so much again.

And thanks to all friends for their kind comments too. It is so wonderful to get something happy in the mail, something other than bills ;)

Back