• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double zapped

ZAPPED! Double zapped

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So I get this package from Dawny and I am thinking why? We didn't have any trades going. I open the package and I find an awesome WDW 25th Anniversary ceramic ornament, a really cute Snow White button and Thumper and Bambi on a DLP Christmas booster set card. So I guess this means it is my turn to give you noogies you little brat.

pin92968th72
Pin 92968: DLP - Bambi Christmas booster set 2012

Yesterday I get my trade from Rachel (Mickeymousje) and she added some fantastic zaps to the package as well:

Wow this is another great week for me. Time to send out some more zaps. Keep the pin karma going.

Thank you to these wonderful traders!!!

for me it is about competing...I WILL ALWAYS WIN! you can keep trying diligently to obtain my grails however, since the world revolves around me, thank you very much. Oh and that go's for anyone reading this!:p

for me it is about competing...I WILL ALWAYS WIN! you can keep trying diligently to obtain my grails however, since the world revolves around me, thank you very much. Oh and that go's for anyone reading this!:p

Well if we are competing Dawny, you are still behind me. Feel free to try and catch up. You sent me some nice pins, but I sent you a grail. :rofl:

Back