• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #17 - FINAL GIVEAWAY - Randomizer's Have Been Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #17 - FINAL GIVEAWAY - Randomizer's Have Been Run!
GIMME ALL DA PINS!!!!

Ahem. I mean, thank you so much, Gwen, for hosting this awesome game. It was especially fun to see the character photos everyone shared! :)

I don't see the pictures for this prize, actually, but I looked them up and I would *love* these:

7 - Pin 22479 WDW - Mickey's Toontown of Pin Trading Event (Big Party 5 Pin Boxed Set) Cinderella
Holding a Present
Pin 28249 WDW - This Is Love - Gift Pin (Cinderella in Blue) - Surprise Release

Thanks again, Gwen!!!! <3
These are really pretty pins. I think you will like them. :)

I also didn't realize I had won anything! Thank you so much @momin.ator for running this game. I had so much fun seeing everyone's memories! Congrats to all the winners and to DPF for 10 amazing years!

If I could please choose

20 - Pin 28032 DLR - Annual Passholder Dining Series (Red Wagon Inn)
Artist Proof - Pin 116944 WDW - Pixar Party 2016 - Pixar Shorts Box Set - Andre and Wally B

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

Sorry Lizardknn15 and I are camping in the mountains and spotty WiFi so this is for both of us.

Lizardknn15 #6
Chilikitty #1

I don’t believe they are taken yet.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@momin.ator: I am confused... was it my turn and did I miss my turn? I cannot locate the rules... sorry was working all day yesterday and then had a 4 hour drive home (arrived home at midnight), so no time to consider this thread until this morning.

No worries if I ended up being skipped (or maybe I never was on the list to pick?) If so, congrats to all who get their pin! :)

@momin.ator: I am confused... was it my turn and did I miss my turn? I cannot locate the rules... sorry was working all day yesterday and then had a 4 hour drive home (arrived home at midnight), so no time to consider this thread until this morning.

No worries if I ended up being skipped (or maybe I never was on the list to pick?) If so, congrats to all who get their pin! :)

@TheMickeyMouseRules It's your turn to pick a prize, so your timing is great! @fuzzybunny is after you.

You may have accidentally glanced at the original entry list instead of the randomized one. I’ve done that a few times and confused myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back