• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Member Cheat Sheet 3.0

DPF Member Cheat Sheet 3.0
The list has been updated to this point! :)

Since you didn't include your user handle(s) for your pin trading databases, I figured they're the same as the one you use here on DPF and you were just letting me know which databases you use. If that isn't the case, please let me know and I'll correct your entry. :)

Yup, you’re correct! Watzshakinbacon for both databases thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real first name Alex
PinPics - ffpoke
PTDB (Pin Trading Database) - ffpoke
hobbydb (I'm the person who adds pins to site) - ffpoke
Location, Orange County CA (welcome to the spire's)

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Real first name Alex
PinPics - ffpoke
PTDB (Pin Trading Database) - ffpoke
hobbydb (I'm the person who adds pins to site) - ffpoke
Location, Orange County CA (welcome to the spire's)

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Updated; welcome to DPF! :)

Name: CanaDaLE (Tina)
Databases: PinPics - CanaDaLE
Updated! :)

The list should be current to this point. Just a reminder, since this thread has been going for a while now ... if your information has changed, please DO NOT edit your original post as I WILL NOT see it. Please post your new, updated information in a new reply and I will update your entry.

I'm just bringing this thread back to everyone's attention since it has been more than a minute since updates have been requested. As I explained in the OP, the purpose of this thread is to provide an easily accessible list of our members to facilitate identification amongst the community and assist in trades and RAK/Zaps. Members are welcome to provide as little or as much information about themselves as they wish, based upon your degree of comfort. I cannot stress enough that participation in this list is very appreciated but fully optional. So:

1. If you are not on this list and would like to be included, please post in this thread and I will happily add you. You can provide as little or as much information about yourself as you are comfortable sharing.

2. If something has changed in your life and your entry is no longer accurate, please let me know. But please DO NOT edit your original post, I will NOT see it. Please notify me of any changes in a NEW post and I will happily update your entry. The same applies if I accidentally make any mistakes in creating your entry the first time; I do my best to be accurate, but I can't guarantee it won't happen.

Back