• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Pickup update: got the Rabbit train for Crossone; the White Rabbit/March Hare, Miss Bunny/Thumper, and Skippy/Sis Bunny/Tagalong train pieces for Grumpydad; Francis PTD for disneykins; and Vidia PTD for Vixy.

Availability update - the bugs life calendar is sold out. The PTDs besides Anna and the bunny train besides Oswald are all still available.

Also updated the request lists for the April and May releases.

Update - one each of the Thumper/Miss Bunny and Skippy/Sis/Taglong train pieces were passed on to the next person on the list, so Crossone gets those and the people on those pending lists move up a space.

Availability update: Bull sold out before I got to DSF tonight so I'm unable to do pickups for him.

Pickup update: got Crossone's White Rabbit/March Hare train, Lizard1515's Skippy/Sis/Tagalong train, GrumpyDad's Francis PTD, and lweber907's Vidia PTD.

That puts me at the top of the list for the White Rabbit/March Hare. I only wanted to add these IF a train is available for me, but I would also like an OE Dumbo and OE Alice pin. If the train sells out before you can get back, don't worry about the OE's I'll wait for the next time a LE pin is available.

Lists updated.

I've been sick for the last few days so I did not do any pickups, but I'll be stopping by this evening.

So, my friends, the day has come. I knew it was approaching, but I thought I had some more time. Alas, like a spring after no shadow on Groundhog's Day, it has come earlier than expected.

The Hollywood Bowl is having events again.

Basically, my home is Point A, DSF is Point C, and the Hollywood Bowl (a 17,000+ seat amphitheater) is Point B, riiiight in the middle of the two. And there is only one way in and one way out for the Bowl. Which means that traffic is HORRENDOUS on Bowl days, even just getting home. (Plus, Harry Potter at Universal is opening in two weeks, and guess where that is? Between my job and my home. So actually, work is Point A, Universal is Point B, home is Point C, Hollywood Bowl is Point D, and DSF is Point E. HAHAHA, my life will be spent in my car FOREVER.)

Now, yesterday was just a lease event, and the actual season doesn't start until May. Which means that, starting in May and throughout the summer, I will be visiting DSF less frequently. I will still go, but it will probably be, like, twice a week rather than three or four times a week.

TRAFFIC IS GOING TO BE THE END OF ME TRALALALA

Pickup update - got the White Rabbit/March Hare Train for hopemax (and the two OEs as requested), the Skippy/Sis/Tagalong Train for MMiano, and the Vidia PTD for starry_solo.

ETA: pickups open for the Finding Nemo calendar.

Last edited:
Pickup update: went the last two days; got the White Rabbit/March Hare Train for Pengy, Vidia PTDs for disneykins and xdattax, and Nemo calendars for disneykins and stich96. That should close out all pending orders. Will send PMs with payment information sometime tomorrow.

I will also update the future release request lists tomorrow.