• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
Lists updated to here.

Availability update: looks like Monsters Inc. March calendar is sold out, so it's been removed from the list. As of last night the Francis and Vidia PTDs are still available, as well as the Nemo calendar, the alphabet set, and the bunny train (minus Oswald).

I added you to the list. But I won't know if I'll have any available or how many until I get back from my weekend away, so no paypal needed at this time.

I'm skipping the release tomorrow, gotta drive to Nor Cal after work and I need all the sleep I can get in the morning. I just hope they don't release a surprise pin in something I collect, hahaha.

I'm skipping the release tomorrow, gotta drive to Nor Cal after work and I need all the sleep I can get in the morning. I just hope they don't release a surprise pin in something I collect, hahaha.
Then sleepspeed, then! Hahah! Yes, we are taking a big drive this weekend as well, so I feel you on the need of sleep. XD have fun on your ride! :3 and fingers crossed there's no cutie Prince John...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I checked out the DSF Facebook group this morning. As far as I can tell the cuties are all still there (though things will most likely change between now and Sunday).

Availability update: Francis PTD is sold out (saw a photo of the case so I know it's not an April Fool's joke).

could you please add me to the Mad Hatter Pocket Watch, Alice Through the Looking Glass Marquee, and the Red Queen Pocket Watch lists please? thanks in advance!

Oy, sorry for the holdup! The last few days were very busy and I forgot to update the thread.

The cuties were all sold out before I got back into town so I wasn't able to do any pickups for those.

The rest of the pickup lists are updated.

I know it's a bit late, but the easter bunny pins seem to stay there for a long time :) If they still have the Thumper/ Miss Bunny one and the White Rabbit one I'd like to get these. Thanks a lot :)

Where is there Nemo/ Dory pins being released? I haven't seen anything except the DS UK set. I would love to be in for
any Nemo/Dory pins as well. That movie looks like it is going to be awesome.

No they haven't released the DSSH flyer for May's pins yet, but usually when one store does, the tread follows. I'm just putting it out there that I want to be first on it this time. I always miss the releases and by the time I check in, there are so many people that posted, I'm wayyyy to late.
Or it may be a randomizer, however this works. LOL

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle1956

No they haven't released the DSSH flyer for May's pins yet

They released it at the same time as the April one. It's the Captain America and Alice Through the Looking Glass releases.
tumblr_nz7xfaAqor1r5va4eo7_r1_540.jpg

Back