• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
Please could I put my name into the hat for Miss Bunny and Thumper on the Bunny Train?

Availability update: Looks like the King Candy and Alice OEs are back in stock on the shelves, so those are back available.

Pickup update: Got the bugs life calendar for stich96, the alphabet set for disneykins, Tom for caw caw rawr, and Bogo and Yax for disneykins and lweber907.

The lists on the front page should be updated. If you already posted a request for a pickup and I missed you on the list, please let me know.

I will be sending PMs shortly to those who have pending orders that are completed (that is, who are not also on lists for upcoming pins).

ETA: Oh, Loomi, do you have a US address for me to send the pin to if you win a spot in the drawing?

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know. Congrats on getting Tom!

(Side note - this is what I think of for the name Tom:

The rock. The rock's name is Tom.)

Are you able or willing if I find something i would like, are you able to ship to Canada??

Thanks so much
Tootsiegirl

I'm very sorry, but at this time I am only shipping to US addresses. If you have a friend or family member that lives in the US I could ship to them for you, though.

Pickup update: Got the alphabet set for stich96, Bogo for Grumpydad and MMiano, Yax for Grumpydad and habibthecamel, and Tom for Grumpydad. Any pms regarding payment will be sent tomorrow (well, later today). Looks like plenty of stock left (not sure about exact quantities for Tom, but there were enough left over today where I was allowed to exchange).

Pickup update: got MMiano's Yax and Starry_Solo's Tom.

As of yesterday at 6:30, everything in the availability post is still available.

Bunny Train update - the rules were posted today, and they went back to a one set per person limit. I will definitely be keeping the Robin Hood bunnies, and am leaning towards keeping Oswald and maybe Thumper. I will do my best to get additional ones after the release, though.

As of yesterday they were still allowing exchanges, so they have at least 25 left. It might be getting close, though. If I had to guess I'd say it'll flip sometime this week, if not during the week then during the release.

A surprise pin of Lucky was released today for St. Patrick's Day. You can request this, but keep in mind that it is only LE200 and may sell out before I can get one for myself today.

Also, in preparation for tomorrow's release, it's very likely that the PTDs will flip either today or tomorrow. You may request these once the new set is announced, though as always I cannot guarantee that I can fulfill all requests before they sell out. And if there is a surprise, it will not be available here unless it somehow lasts until the following day.

Last call to request a spot in the release day random drawings!

If you're doing a drawing for the surprise Lucky pin, I'd like to be in on it! (Sorry if that's not what you do; my first time posting on this thread.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm...I usually do drawings just for the pin releases, but there seems to be enough interest for this one that I will probably do a drawing if I am able to get one for sale.

Well, that made things easy. The pin sold out between when I left work and got to DSF, LOL.

Here's hoping for a great PTD release tomorrow!