• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dsf IronMan Taking Order Presale before Dsf anounces it

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I realized who this is (the fur thing gave it away) I knew this person before I joined the forum, I caught you in many lies and did something very mean to me all before I joined this forum, I would not want to buy from this seller he cannot be trusted. I am happy to share what he did but by pm only, I dont want him to realize who I am. I deleted him out of my life long ago, I didnt realize who this was.

The ppl you are harassing are friends of mine, real friends! Ppl I love so you need to stop!

ok this were his exact words to me in a pm after i never got my 2 sets i wanted.
[it jason armijo matt i got none of ur set is it possbible to keep a little bit of the money i got my wristband taken away i was almost jumped i had people jumping in front of me and held i person that was a female from going threw and when i got my wristband a few people on the other end w anted to kick my *** and in doing that they took my wristband away. If it okay to keep some money i did spend a lot my time there. And next time this wont happen they need a way better solution
never buying from him again!
he needs to not only be reported to dpf... But pay pal and the cops

Whoa! it might be a good idea to report that PM to a mod. Maybe it will save future members who try to pre-purchase from him the hassle.

I have reported this thread like I am sure many have. The moderators are probably not on right now, but I'm sure they will take care of it when they do come on.

This is why there needs to be more mods...this thread has been going for HOURS.

he needs to not only be reported to dpf... But pay pal and the cops

Well, if the money was sent as a 'Gift', there's nothing that PayPal or the cops will do about it. It was given to him, free and clear. Not for the purchase of merchandise.

If it was given as a payment for merchandise, all you have to do is file a PayPal claim.

This is exactly why this forum should completely ban PayPal 'gift' payments (and _BAN_ members that require them). I mean, seriously, you are selling $50 worth of pins for $200+, you can handle the tiny percentage PayPal takes off the top. If not, raise the price a little...

Honestly I think the only good that can come out of this is that people will realize that I am NO LONGER THE MOST HATED INDIVIDUAL in the DSF lines anymore :angel:. That prestigious title seems to now go to Jason.

I always liked you :) you're too cool for school

After I realized who this is (the fur thing gave it away) I knew this person before I joined the forum, I caught you in many lies and did something very mean to me all before I joined this forum, I would not want to buy from this seller he cannot be trusted. I am happy to share what he did but by pm only, I dont want him to realize who I am. I deleted him out of my life long ago, I didnt realize who this was.

The ppl you are harassing are friends of mine, real friends! Ppl I love so you need to stop!
I think many of us have had "run ins" with this Jason fellow, and we are trying to be polite and not bring all of them into this forum and into the light. Think of this thread as a PSA for "who not to trade/buy from"

This is why there needs to be more mods...this thread has been going for HOURS.

Yeah, I believe Grim mentioned they were going to be looking for more. They are usually on most of the time - at least from what I observe around the forums. Of course I do know from my own internet experiences is that the one day mods don't have the time to check in is the one day that everything hits the fan :facepalm:

i am sorry i have gotten out of line... but i am just really mad
I understand that, I got PMs from him too, but to call someone a pedophile with absolutely no proof is really messed up, no matter who this guy is. That is a SERIOUS accusation.

Last edited:
Yeah, I believe Grim mentioned they were going to be looking for more. They are usually on most of the time - at least from what I observe around the forums. Of course I do know from my own internet experiences is that the one day mods don't have the time to check in is the one day that everything hits the fan :facepalm:

Why don't they just make you a Mod already

Be careful about disclosing that kind of info Garret, as you might now be a moving target for your info-filled possession. That being said, I might have a video of said scenario with someone highly invested in the release yelling at someone pinned against a wall to calm down in fear of the release being cancelled. Said the person pinned to the wall "I don't care!" Probably should have avoided posting on this thread but what the heck. I have my eyes open! :suspect:

Hahaha..i know exactly whom your talking about! Darn reseller panicking because he thought the release was gonna be cancelled.

I think many of us have had "run ins" with this Jason fellow, and we are trying to be polite and not bring all of them into this forum and into the light. Think of this thread as a PSA for "who not to trade/buy from"
OK ... Can we start referring to this guy by a different name???

I am starting to get a complex! I have never been to DSF, my wife is only 3 years younger than me, and my grammar is impeccable!

Last edited:
I understand that, I got PMs from him too, but to call someone a pedophile without absolutely no proof is really messed up, no matter who this guy is. That is a SERIOUS accusation.
ok that is my mistake but i have heard things in the past... that is all that i will say.... again i apologize

If it was given as a payment for merchandise, all you have to do is file a PayPal claim.

He requested payment as "gift" from me as well, but I added extra for Paypal fees and paid as "purchase". I filed my claim already.

Unfortunately, I too, got several PMs similar to what MattOlsen got. He has been asking me for at least $20 for his time. I never responded. I know of at least one more forum member who had pre-purchased from him.

My return is being processed by Paypal, and they assured me that if there is not enough funds in his account for refunds, Paypal would rise to the occasion and cover my loss.

If anyone sent payment as "gift", may the force be with you.

After being on the pin forums (first dizpin and now DPF) for almost 2.5 years, this has been the worst experience for me. I hope that our mods will take necessary precautions to avoid a future incidence.

Last edited:
Oh it was a compliment. It wasn't meant to be rude

Oh thanks then! Yeah, I've been naive at times when reading things on the internet, so I don't always know how to take things :)doh:)

Oh and on topic (or at least the only topic I feel okay addressing) I really hope the best for everyone to get their money back! This thread has gotten ridiculously out of hand, but it doesn't change the fact that members need to be warned of situations like this. Starting to really like the idea of no pre-sales.

Last edited:
My return is being processed by Paypal, and they assured me that if there s not enough funds in his account for refunds, Paypal would rise to the occasion and cover my loss.

PayPal is surprisingly good about that... They paid me a little over $300 'out of their own pocket' on a claim once (eBay related, not pins...). Of course, that pretty much permanently closes the sellers account, sometimes even if they pay back the money... But I have to admit I was impressed that they were willing to do that.

I think he should invest with some grammar lessons. He just messaged me explaining what he did. I mean I wasn't there so I can go only based on what I heard. Maybe Jason should do some apologizing and explaining before coming to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back