• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF July!! FINALLY Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, isn't it obvious that there's going to be 3 surprise releases on the 27th? The marquee puzzle doesn't have a border at the bottom, which means to me 3 more pins to complete it. I'm thinking Ratatouille, Planes and Lion King. Otherwise, there are enough sequels to do a row. Or maybe they'll admit Wreck it Ralph is Pixar.

Come on guys, isn't it obvious that there's going to be 3 surprise releases on the 27th? The marquee puzzle doesn't have a border at the bottom, which means to me 3 more pins to complete it. I'm thinking Ratatouille, Planes and Lion King. Otherwise, there are enough sequels to do a row. Or maybe they'll admit Wreck it Ralph is Pixar.

...lion king? ... Okay. :facepalm:

If anything there will be one long pin for remy.

Planes is not pixar.

Jenna you are correct the one final thin piece is going to cover the entire bottom. It will be the Ratatouille surprise pin. If this is the case then one set per person so they can obtain all 10 pins since surprise pins are one per person.

Last edited:
If there is a bottom border pin it could be several Pixar characters that weren't on the pins (side characters etc). I'd be surprised (pun intended) if it was just Ratatouille.

You know, they could release a surprise 4th row. Or they could hold off and add additional rows in the future. Like maybe next year do 2 rows with Cars 2, Toy Story 2 and 3, Ratatouille, Monsters University and The Good Dinosaur.

You know, they could release a surprise 4th row. Or they could hold off and add additional rows in the future. Like maybe next year do 2 rows with Cars 2, Toy Story 2 and 3, Ratatouille, Monsters University and The Good Dinosaur.

If this is true, this is the most dangerous and uncertain pin release I'll ever go to. In trade value i dont know if it's worth spending 100$+ (including surprise pins), to buy. How much do you guys think this whole set will go for on the bay??

Aaannnnddd *exhale***

Phew! So glad I don't need these! :) This is really cool though! And yeah, why is jack-jack alone?!

Good luck everyone!

edit::: I just had a scary thought.,, what if they do this... With princesses in the future??!!

Tangled, the little mermaid, beauty and the beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, sleeping beauty, PATF, Pocahontas, Mulan,Enchanted, Frozen....

Last edited:
edit::: I just had a scary thought.,, what if they do this... With princesses in the future??!!

Tangled, the little mermaid, beauty and the beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, sleeping beauty, PATF, Pocahontas, Mulan,Enchanted, Frozen....

Hahaha, you just gave them a new idea Maya!

--Melanie

Looking at the actual pins, there is no 2 lines at the bottom as most marquees have. But there red sides do end, so if they for a surprise bottom row with the likes or Ratatouille and WiR, there would be a larger gold side than usual.

No, it wont be WIR or Planes because those films are not Pixar.

lol I never understand why people keep putting WiR with Pixar, it isn't Pixar and thus if it was on the marquee it would stick out like a sore thumb since it isn't Pixar. It would make sense if Ratatouille was the bottom pin, but I can't see it getting the whole bottom either <_<

I am in the land of "notinterested" for the trade event release. Surprise pin or not.

So, if anyone really wants a set, or wants to pay me to go I might... MAYBE, be willing. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back