• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oogie Boogie PTD is now tied with the Tweedle PTD for being the longest lasting LE 500 PTD in 2013. 12 Consecutive days. Daisy also lasted 12 days at DSF but she was an LE 300, so technically she holds the title for longest lasting PTD for 2013.

I think the cost increase and ice cream selection decrease may also play into how long these things are going to stay at the store. They might as well go with the, "Buy $16.00 worth of Ghirardelli merchandise and get a pin for an additional $3.00. Limit (1) pin per receipt over $16.00 per person per day".

I don't see Oogie lasting much longer. To tie Daisy due to LE size, he would need to last 20 days in order to tie her. Then again, Daisy was lucky to be up during the time when PTDs weren't so big so she has an advantage there. I feel like I'm narrating a race <__<

I don't understand why we can't get the other sundaes? Just pay for the sundae and add the $5. They have so far let me substitute for chocolate ice cream or hot fudge. But I want to try the other stuff. And I can't wait till they lose those terrible squares with the white holiday face in the middle. Sub-par Ghiradelli chocolate if you ask me. Unbelievable the crap they pulled at the beginning. No substitutions, you get 1 type of sundae only, and they increase the price. Time to let us get whatever sundae we want and go back to 2 per person.

I don't understand why we can't get the other sundaes? Just pay for the sundae and add the $5. They have so far let me substitute for chocolate ice cream or hot fudge. But I want to try the other stuff. And I can't wait till they lose those terrible squares with the white holiday face in the middle. Sub-par Ghiradelli chocolate if you ask me. Unbelievable the crap they pulled at the beginning. No substitutions, you get 1 type of sundae only, and they increase the price. Time to let us get whatever sundae we want and go back to 2 per person.
Couldn't agree more! They let me substitute hot fudge twice. But the last time they wanted to charge me an extra $1. Really?? $17 for an icream -_____- that's pushing it if you ask me. But agree with all you say, Mark.

My brother collects NBC, but mainly Oogie! How much do you think I could find one for? His birthday is ON Christmas, so a lot of buying for him.

My brother collects NBC, but mainly Oogie! How much do you think I could find one for? His birthday is ON Christmas, so a lot of buying for him.

I'm going up to Hollywood today so if you want me to pick one up for you at cost, it would be $18.00. That is the cost of the sundae ($16-something + shipping). But I wouldn't be able to send it off until tomorrow. And that's assuming he's still available (which he probably is).

Wow, I can't believe $18.00 is now the "at cost" price for a PTD. :lol:

If you want one, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back