• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Felix didn't last long. But is it me or did Felix look a bit off? Didn't like his nose that much. Good luck to everyone wanting him though.

Well, Felix didn't last long. But is it me or did Felix look a bit off? Didn't like his nose that much. Good luck to everyone wanting him though.

I'll admit, his nose didn't look great and I heard a lot of the Felixes were pretty off so overall it's probably my least favorite WiR PTD, but being a new pose for Felix and a new WiR pin, it's very highly rated in my book :p

Its the nose and how dark his hair is... My hubby picked one up for me, must've been one of the last ones cuz 5 minutes I saw the Hippo post go up. I wish he'd stuck around and got her too!

:( Why are they referring to Hyacinth as "Fantasia Hippo"? It's obviously Hyacinth, as she has the yellow slippers, and she's the only one that has yellow ones in the film.

I expect the hippo will be gone in a few days. Not popular enough to go in the average 3 through 4 days but now that people know better PTDs are still out there after Oogie :lol: I think more will pick up 1 every day.

rumor is trusty is new PTD. waiting for official report.

Here you go!!!
9355_443910079067971_1448073598_n.jpg

Chocolate is one of those things that depends. Its easier to tell everyone its poison so they avoid trouble later but in reality its not going to kill a large dog to get into a bowl of chocolate ice cream, but it could send a small dog to the hospital. Virtually however much a large dog COULD (not should) have is about as much as a 1-2 year old child. A small dog would be say equivalent to a 3 month old baby or less, where if they had a tiny bit or a few m&ms worth (please don't feed your baby m&ms) they'd be okay. But if they got into an entire box of brownies they most certainly with die or end up on the hospital.

**puts on the old "dog groomer for 15 years" hat**

As Carissa points out, the rule for chocolate and dogs is a blanket rule. People who work in the pet industry, as vets, tech's, groomers and even just well educated retail employee's, or their regular customers... are taught about amounts, and types of chocolate that are safe for dogs.

What Trusty likely is eating is not a chocolate ice cream, but a Carob flavored Frozen Yogurt, with bacon bit sprinkles. ;)

**puts on the old "dog groomer for 15 years" hat**

As Carissa points out, the rule for chocolate and dogs is a blanket rule. People who work in the pet industry, as vets, tech's, groomers and even just well educated retail employee's, or their regular customers... are taught about amounts, and types of chocolate that are safe for dogs.

What Trusty likely is eating is not a chocolate ice cream, but a Carob flavored Frozen Yogurt, with bacon bit sprinkles. ;)

yep! My doggies get carob ice cream in the summer time. Its actually a. Line of ice cream for dogs, they do peanut butter and also a vanilla!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back