• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14
My poor puppy has a super weak tummy so I would never want to chance him with chocolate or ice cream. Nice that trusty can enjoy it so he's not jealous of jock's sundae tho :lol:

Folks, i'm ready for the next ptd lol....i know, it's going to be a few more days. You think it will last a week?
I hope it changes soon. Trusty is a really nice one and maybe a lot were sold yesterday because of the Rapunzel pin. Hopefully there will be something new this weekend.

just an FYI: Trusty switched over about 3/4 of the way through the Rapunzel release. so it is a safe bet that only about 100 of Trusty got sold to Rapunzel buyers.. IF THAT.

So for all you folks crossing fingers for a change up soon, don't get your hopes up.

Bruno:
Bruno_Lucifer.jpg

Trusty:
Lady-Tramp-Jock-and-Trusty-disney-6774728-360-241.jpg

While both are admittedly hound dogs, they are not the same breed. I would have to say that Bruno has less pronounced top lips when compared to the pin. However, the color is definitely more like that of Bruno than it is of Trusty. Bruno, in Cinderella, never wears a dog collar. Perhaps dog collars like that came along after Bruno's era? At any rate, the dog collar is what decides it for me. Trusty had a shiny dog collar, Bruno did not.

Besides, Disney Store is calling him Trusty. so i trust their instincts. ;)

I can grab one or two if anyone still wants one... I charge $17 for a PTD pin + $2 shipping.

I figure we can get more sold and get him out of here... :)

I can grab one or two if anyone still wants one... I charge $17 for a PTD pin + $2 shipping.

I figure we can get more sold and get him out of here... :)

I would love a Trusty PTD if you could ship to the UK for extra? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back