• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14
I'm sure Oliver will be gone at the BT release (if not before), I'm just curious if they'll release an amazing PTD when all the people swarm the place for the BT.

Still cracks me up to hear the speculation and how it transforms. It used to be tangled everything. Then Brave. Then WIR. Now Frozen stuff. Maybe they should do a pin of a bandwagon with Rapunzel, Pascal, Merida, 3 brothers, Ralph, Felix, Vanellope, Turbo, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Sven all dressed as Stitch, Tinker Bell, Jessica, Jack, Cheshire, hitchiking ghosts, Alice, etc. Just so literally everyone can be happy and jump on the bandwagon.

Merlin was gone in less than 3 hours?!

$_57.JPG

Found this pic on the Bay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back