• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSS Pin Trader Sundae is:: Snow White 1/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mcgwcvzuNx1rez19po1_250.gif

Trusty is just taking his time. No rush here people. :)

found this pic!

1525174_10151873940357747_911550641_n.jpg

Oh it’s Oliver and he is soooo cute. I would love to add him to my Disney Kitty collection … anyone want to trade??? Please contact me if you’re interested in trading. Thank you!

Edit ... And my DPP account is not as up to date as my PinPics one … still working on getting all my pins entered, lol!

Last edited:
Oh it’s Oliver and he is soooo cute. I would love to add him to my Disney Kitty collection … anyone want to trade??? Please contact me if you’re interested in trading. Thank you!

Edit ... And my DPP account is not as up to date as my PinPics one … still working on getting all my pins entered, lol!

Your can import your pinpics to your dpp account

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness, finally a PTD I need! Oliver and Company is my main collection. Please, if anyone has one to trade or for sale, let me know! I'm in the UK so I have no chance to go get one myself >.<. All my traders are on my DPP account but if you still use Pinpics, my username is the same on there. Any help is really appreciated :)

It's so cute! Just the perfect PTD...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back