• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

Was able to get 7 of them. It said everything was available except red pascal which was le 200 when I stated check out but I kept getting an error I was trying to buy a sold out item with figaro and toulouse in my cart. Took out 1 and still got the error, took out the other and it worked. Hope I didn’t unnecessarily miss out on one of them for no reason but I figured the longer I took trying to figure it out the more of them would be sold out. Didn’t get pictures because I was rushing lol.

I started at 620.
Dang wonder if I could have gotten the cats. I started around the same. Had to switch to feeding off a mobile hotspot though halfway through queue so may have slowed me down also. Wasn’t reading sold out but was giving me an error I was trying to buy a sold out pin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dang wonder if I could have gotten the cats. I started around the same. Had to switch to feeding off a mobile hotspot though halfway through queue so may have slowed me down also. Wasn’t reading sold out but was giving me an error I was trying to buy a sold out pin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guessing you just missed them. I had that happen the only other time I ever get through, so I tried to go through and checkout as quickly as possible.

I’m in the 600s so sticking around to see if any major it to me. Hope someone got some!
First time I was able to try and I got super lucky! Got number 150! So I got one of each, including red pascal. Was pricy to buy them all and get them to Sweden. But will be worth it. Sooooo happy!!!
I'm so happy for you Elin!!! That is awesome. Minnie and Olaf and great traders.

Rick did you get anything?

Gained a non-surprise set. Yay! Was probably seconds away from snagging the surprise Pascal, since it was still clickable, but cart wouldn't move forward with it clicked (or... [clears throat] my husband was seconds away... must give credit where credit is due.)

Looks like DPF did pretty well with this release! Congrats everyone who gained a set.

Back