• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

I have tickets for july 29th already how early do I have to line up now??? for the marquee
Do you think there are 300 tickets sold? Of course not everyone will want the pin bundle. I also think the live action marquee's might not have the draw the animated ones have. My conclusion... ie, pretty random guess (based on the thoughts above)... get there early, but you would not need to be there super early.

Do you think there are 300 tickets sold? Of course not everyone will want the pin bundle. I also think the live action marquee's might not have the draw the animated ones have. My conclusion... ie, pretty random guess (based on the thoughts above)... get there early, but you would not need to be there super early.
Well there are already over 700 seats sold for this event I know everyone is not a pin trader there are about 280 seats left that pin traders can buy. I guess I will just have to get their early but not too early and see.

Well there are already over 700 seats sold for this event I know everyone is not a pin trader there are about 280 seats left that pin traders can buy. I guess I will just have to get their early but not too early and see.
Also wondering if it’s limit 1 per person. I’m guessing it would be but good to know.

The TE="Justin_Bieber, post: 1078495, member: 10560"]
[/QUOTE]
The fact that the d23 jungle cruise pin on shopdisney sold out... Maybe get there earlier?

Hope my random thoughts help. :)

Are we thinking now that they’ve done a couple in person releases in a row the online releases are a thing of the past? I was really enjoying it while it lasted on the east coast :)

Yeah, they always had some online, but was nice that all of them were online. I am guessing they are going to go back to mostly in person. But not sure it will be all the big ones quite yet. Not sure if they want a scheduled lineup of hundreds of people quite yet.

DSSH just posted this update: ONLINE PIN RELEASE UPDATE:
Our online pin releases will now require a Disney Account Log-in. A Disney Account Log-in is the account you created when you initially signed up to an online Disney service, such as DisneyLife, ESPN, ShopDisney, My Disney Experience App, etc. It is your universal log in to access all Disney sites, apps and other fun, magical experiences.
If you do not already have a Disney Account Log-in, we suggest creating one as soon as possible, to ensure you are ready for our next online release. To create a Disney Account, please visit https://disneyland.disney.go.com/login

DSSH just posted this update: ONLINE PIN RELEASE UPDATE:
Our online pin releases will now require a Disney Account Log-in. A Disney Account Log-in is the account you created when you initially signed up to an online Disney service, such as DisneyLife, ESPN, ShopDisney, My Disney Experience App, etc. It is your universal log in to access all Disney sites, apps and other fun, magical experiences.
If you do not already have a Disney Account Log-in, we suggest creating one as soon as possible, to ensure you are ready for our next online release. To create a Disney Account, please visit https://disneyland.disney.go.com/login
5c4d83e11873a58d85ae90dac39f33de.gif

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Did anyone get in? I got in with no problem but everything is sold out (and the lovely “feature” of still giving you the option to pay on shipping for nothing is still there)
I got in and things were selling out as I was checking out. I had to keep trying (getting the "no inventory" message until everything popped back up but Pua.

But I did get in with zero issue.

So frustrating it’s been telling me for 15 mins it’s my turn and the line is paused. I was #47 when I entered the queue. :( of course it’s a stitch release too

I never even had a queue page…. Just the confirm my info page.
Yeah, I hopped back in line just to see how long it was and I'm at 649. Significantly lower than any other DSSH online release, which is usuin the thousands...

Yeah, I hopped back in line just to see how long it was and I'm at 649. Significantly lower than any other DSSH online release, which is usuin the thousands...

What the heck - I just clicked back on it using my sons email and once again just confirmed my info and straight in (but to a sold out list).

I didn’t have a queuing page either the first time I tried to get in, but everything was out of stock anyway.

I’m interested in trading for pua (and maybe hei hei) if anyone is trading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw DSF's Facebook post immediately (still showed Just Now for posted time), clicked in, logged into my Account, and got sent directly to the pin selection page without a waiting room. I selected my pins and checked out. The whole process took less than 5 minutes, including typing in my new address since I guess my old address was still the default on my Disney account. I was able to get the Stich pack and all three Moana pins.

I saw DSF's Facebook post immediately (still showed Just Now for posted time), clicked in, logged into my Account, and got sent directly to the pin selection page without a waiting room. I selected my pins and checked out. The whole process took less than 5 minutes, including typing in my new address since I guess my old address was still the default on my Disney account. I was able to get the Stich pack and all three Moana pins.
same thing for me no line. I am trading the stitch pack

Back