• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Emily's Day at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will buy the tangled bt. I just can't resist!

I'll take the King Candy pin

We went from zero pins sold to TWO pins sold!!!! Ladies and gentleman, we've reached our goal!! Words can not describe the way I'm feeling right now, this will mean SO much to them! I will keep this sale up until Monday and if anything else sells... they can use it for bills, medication, whatever.

You guys are all amazing! I broke the camera on my phone at Disneyland, so everything I record comes out blurry. I hope to have this fixed by June 8th, so I can record their reaction when they open up their bag of goodies at DLR (the bag will contain a lanyard for Emily, the money, gift card from Jrdsmom, and anything else I can throw in there).

Thank you guys SO much, this means a lot to my son and I.

Plus the $35.00 gift card I'm sending. PM me your address Karin. As soon as I get the payment, I'll send it to you priority. When are they going?

thanks so much! They're going on June 8th, courtesy of two AMAZING people here on DPF; I'm floored by all the amazing people on this site.

As someone who has dealt with a mother who has had various chronic illnesses throughout my lifetime... I know a bit of how Emily feels. Luckily my mom is still with me, which is a blessing to me every day. The fact that it's going to a good cause makes it all the more worth it, and I'm excited to see pictures!!

As someone who has dealt with a mother who has had various chronic illnesses throughout my lifetime... I know a bit of how Emily feels. Luckily my mom is still with me, which is a blessing to me every day. The fact that it's going to a good cause makes it all the more worth it, and I'm excited to see pictures!!
I couldn't agree more. My son is disabled, different than a terminal illness, but people have helped him and I believe in paying it forward. I sent pins to epcotrob for another sick little girl with cancer. So only right that I help Karin to make this dream come true. :)

I get teary-eyed just thinking about their reaction, I'm forever in debt with all of you!

I couldn't agree more. My son is disabled, different than a terminal illness, but people have helped him and I believe in paying it forward. I sent pins to epcotrob for another sick little girl with cancer. So only right that I help Karin to make this dream come true. :)

If I could do a backflip right now, I totally would. I'm so excited, happy, grateful, amazed, so many feelings all at once.

By the way , I'm not going to attempt that backflip, won't end too well. Lol.

Awwww, sweetie, it would not have been possible, if you wouldn't have told us and started the ball rolling. Your amazing! All the bad words the two of us has had, but something like this brought us all together. I never meant a word I have said. Just get bat crap crazy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back