• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Emily's Day at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily's Day at Disneyland

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
This is a special sale, my son has a friend who he's gone to school with since Kinder, her name is Emily. Emily is such a great little girl, always happy, bubbly, has a great personality. Emily has 2 brothers and one sister, they live with their mom and dad. Emily's mom has been battling cancer for a LONG time now, and well.... doctors believe it has spread to her lungs and to her bones, it's spreading fast :(. There are days where Emily's mom isn't able to get out of bed, it's hard for her to do normal everyday things, but she tries her hardest to put on a front for Emily. Emily is a great student, very smart, but she's been fighting her own "battle"; there are times she's afraid of going to school in fear that her mom won't come pick her up. Emily is very well aware of her mom's condition, and is terrified of the thought of losing her best friend. Emily's mom tries to volunteer in the classroom, she wants to try and spend as much time with Emily as she can. Due to the ongoing battle with cancer, the family is struggling financially, they have to pay for all the medications, and doctor visits on top of their bills/rent. I've been wanting to do something special for Emily's family for a long time now, and with the help of two amazing DPFers/friends.... Emily's whole family will get to go to Disneyland on June 8th! Emily is SO excited, her whole family is! Here is where I need your help, the family will need spending money.....

Everything that is sold through this sale will go to the family to spend at Disneyland.

Help me make this family's day extra special! I want them to forget about everything, even if it's just for one day! My goal is to reach (at least) $300, this sale will be up until Monday, May 27th.

[pinpics]47873[/pinpics] - $150

[pinpics]95563[/pinpics] - $130
donated by beetingu

[pinpics]95110[/pinpics] - $230 *SOLD*
donated by donnam

[pinpics]93639[/pinpics] - $130 *SOLD*

[pinpics]90465[/pinpics] - $100

[pinpics]34300[/pinpics] - $155

[pinpics]88489[/pinpics] - $130

[pinpics]95773[/pinpics] - $140

[pinpics]92500[/pinpics] - $105 *SOLD*
donated by thealyssadon

[pinpics]95772[/pinpics] - $95
donated by goofy_moe

FREE SHIPPING!

*If interested in the pin above, please post within the thread! I will PM you with my paypal info.*

Last edited:
First, let me say this is an amazing thing that you are doing! I congratulate you on your actions, and wish you a very successful sale to help these people in need. Second, I must say this NBC Gomes pin is amazing, and if I had the $ to get even close to the price, I would absolutely grab it from you!! Good luck on the sale!!

Some of the forum members have been amazing with this, I have already received two offers for pin donations (which you will see here) and one Disney gift card (from Jrdnsmom), this next pin was donated by Marisa (beetingu); you guys are all so amazing!

Thank you guys so much!!!

First, let me say this is an amazing thing that you are doing! I congratulate you on your actions, and wish you a very successful sale to help these people in need. Second, I must say this NBC Gomes pin is amazing, and if I had the $ to get even close to the price, I would absolutely grab it from you!! Good luck on the sale!!

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back