• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Emily's Day at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karin can we donate a pin to the family...

How about the Wall-E Beloved Tales pin... I don't see that one up there for sale yet... You can set the price yourself...

Good luck with the sale and give the family a big hug from us...

Karin can we donate a pin to the family...

How about the Wall-E Beloved Tales pin... I don't see that one up there for sale yet... You can set the price yourself...

Good luck with the sale and give the family a big hug from us...

That would be great! I'll add it to the list, thanks so much Moe!

Just got your PM! I was at the WDW 24 Hour Event and then catching up on some sleep. Looks like I missed out on the King Candy, but thanks so much for the head's up! :)

Good luck with the rest of the sale and all the best to the family!

--Melanie

Just got your PM! I was at the WDW 24 Hour Event and then catching up on some sleep. Looks like I missed out on the King Candy, but thanks so much for the head's up! :)

Good luck with the rest of the sale and all the best to the family!

--Melanie

sorry you missed it

Thank you guys so much! We've gone way above our goal, but I know that they can use whatever they don't spend at Disneyland for Emily's mom's medical bills.

You guys are SO freaking AWESOME!!!! Thanks a million and god bless all of you! I'll close this thread tonight, and open a new one after June 8th with pics/video of them on their special day.

I think this is a wonderful thing you're doing for Emily and her family :). I would've loved to have bought King Candy(was just a little late on that one though) or the Fox and the Hound BT, but unfortunately I'm pretty poor right now.... I hope they enjoy their time at Disneyland!

Thank you guys so much ! This thread is officially CLOSED!

As a thank you, first 4 people that contributed (donated or bought), and didn't get a King Candy PTD but want one.... Pm me and you can have one AT COST + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back