• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
Omg so cute!! Still waiting on a bongo ptd...

Would be awesome! I collect Bongo too! :)

I walked right in to the store for the triplets. Waited in the to go line behind about 4 people.

I'm also not a fan of Disney babies, but I am really glad that the Goofy fans get a new pin that isn't a generic park pin because Goofy isn't getting much pin love these days.

A whole baby villains series would be awesome. Baby Hades! Baby Facilier! Baby Scar!

yes yes yes! My holiest of grails is the baby hades fantasy pin if they released an oficial one of him I think I cry for days with happyness.

I was gonna remind everyone that this thread is not for speculation... lol

Then I remembered... DSF is closing next weekend and the PTD thread will be closing until we know what is happening anyway.

:cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::( :cry::(

So speculate away my friends!

Although there IS a link for a thread just about PTD wishlists on the OP. hahahahaha

Is DSF going out with baby goofy?! I was hoping they would have at least one more changeover before renovations!

Thank you Erin and yes everything seems to be getting posted on DPF mobile chat first, Paris pins, Japan pins, DSF pins, etc. but of course the images do then trickle there way over here.

Per DPF mobile chat Sebastian is a confirmed LE 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back