• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally updated! 5 pins at a time: Designer Rapunzel & Beloved tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally updated! 5 pins at a time: Designer Rapunzel & Beloved tales
I thought Rachel also asked to be put in the randomized drawing to see who gets to purchase the pin?

yeah. i thought there was 1 more as well. maybe they backed out? if there was a mistake and they still wanted in, i wouldnt mind doing a retake to make things fair and avoid complications.

For everyone who was asking about mickeymousje (Rachel), I didn't forget her! She contacted me to let me know she would be withdrawing as she is waiting for me to post another pin that she might want more! No re-draw necessary! :) congratulations!

Sadly enough I had to back out :( I just csnt afford it right now :cry: it's.one of my grails bit I don't want to gef in financial problems :) Congrsts to the winnrr if yoh ever want to trade ghjs pin please let me know :)

At the suggestion of a fellow DPF member, we will be posting the time at which we will be doing the drawing an hour ahead. We will also have a watch/clock/time showing next to the spinner so as not to leave any doubt in people's mind as to how fair we are being with the drawings.

Any other suggestions are welcome as well :)

At the suggestion of a fellow DPF member, we will be posting the time at which we will be doing the drawing an hour ahead. We will also have a watch/clock/time showing next to the spinner so as not to leave any doubt in people's mind as to how fair we are being with the drawings.

Any other suggestions are welcome as well :)

Good job! :bigthumb: Dalakersrnumba1!

TANGLED PIECE OF DISNEY MOVIE
This pin comes out of our personal collection :( I am sad to see it go (if anyone is going to buy it) but I'd be happy to see a beautiful PODM go to a happy home.

This pin comes on its original card backing

PRICE: $165 (SHIPPING & USPS TRACKING INCLUDED)

*Please go to original post to view image. Thank you & Good luck!

Ahhh! That scene is lovely *cries* WHY HAVE YOU NOT GIVEN ME MY MONEY STUDENT FINANCE?!?!?!?!?
Wish I could get in on this one but alas I need money for food etc.
Hope your sale is going well :)

Sorry for the hiatus everyone! The weekend was so much busier than we thought it would be. Here is the next pin up for sale:

Beloved Tales - Sword in the Stone - Pinpics 78640
Price: $185 (shipping & USPS tracking included)

I will also be updating the original post with this information! This sale will end tomorrow, Monday, March 18, 2013 at 10:30pm. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back