• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Found some R/C Disney Girls!! WHAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some R/C Disney Girls!! WHAT?!

digs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm going through some of my pins in order to send some trades out. I open a small box and find these!! :eek2:
Im shocked that they have been sitting there all this time. I had no clue I had these!!
I really need to take the time and go though all my pins. I keep finding pins I forgot I even had! Hopefully I find one of my own Grails LOL

5f6c1c572b10e2e96712bb6f860b60ec_zps1c072ee2.jpg

Last edited:
My first thought when I saw the picture is that Laz just fell over dead. :eek2: :rofl:

Eeeeek! I wish I had a day like that! Lol <3 I really need these last two to complete my set! <3 maybe if I have nothing you want, a friend of mine can help and we can make a 3 way trade???? Idk <3

Last edited:
Hey guys
To all those who were interested in trading for these lovely ladies, unfortunately they are not available for trade. The moment I found them I automatically had a plan on what I was going to with them :)
They are going to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back