• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen pins. images as we get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 14 users browsing this thread!!! I love the concept of this pin, such a cute idea. I'm just hoping the uk puts out some mega pins this next few months, I need some good traders hehe

I wish I could go. However, the commute from Seattle to Hollywood is a bit long. I love the pin. I am going to see if I can convince my brother to go to the movie, so he can pick up the pin for me. we will see.

I so wish I could go, life's been nuts :( just can't plan anything that far in advanced right now. *sob* if anyone would like to do a pre-trade, it would mean the world to me. *crosses fingers in hopes that somehow I can go*

Wow there is some on ebay for $119 the seller has 5, Frozen seems so far out of reach already lol. I'm going to buy some of the disney store merch at the weekend though that will be fab :)

:cry:

PLEASEEEE can someone help me with the new ticket pin? I loves it so much...

It's really cute :D I like the ticket pins in general. I think it's a nice idea :)

I wish I can help some of you out! I invited a friend to go with me and she accepted ( NOT a pin collector and hasn't seen any Frozen previews). She said she didn't want the pin and was going to buy the cheaper ticket. I told her to get the pin too for me and I would pay her the difference, wich she also accepted. Later that day I tried to thank her for doing that for me and she said she wants to keep it now. Lol, mind you she had NO idea what the pin looked like at this point (I had to show her a picture AFTER she decided to keep it). And she asked me if this movie is a musical :dunno:

Just bought my tickets! I cant actually go, but I got a friend in CA who will take a hit and go pick up my pin. :)

I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate if someone would PLEASE help me with the DSF Elsa pin? :)))
I have the Pixar Studio store brave pin for trade :)

(also jealous of the EL Cap people who get to see it EARLY! Please don't spoil it! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back