• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Frozen/Star Wars Crew T-Shirt Auction - Ends 11/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Frozen/Star Wars Crew T-Shirt Auction - Ends 11/6
Wow.. So I guess it's leader board time. Thank you for everyone who has bid in the last several hours. "Thank you," in that you made my decision rather difficult. For those of your who bid Frozen items (disneycrazee, katelouise, and LumpyLover (yes you, because your commission would of course be Frozen)), you've all made this really hard. I love Frozen, I love custom artwork and crafts, and ugh. I'm seriously in an "I NEED" mode here. And the pins, crap.. some of your bids contain pins that would go directly into my collection.

Okay, okay. So, I do need to make a decision.. for now.

1. Disneycrazee (Amazing. Your Elsa doll is amazing enough to make me want an Elsa doll. But an Anna doll, in her green dress.. )
2. Katelouise (Custom ear hats? Just looking at the designs for these makes me want one. Your other outfits are amazing, too.. )
3. LumpyLover (I'm a collector of artwork, if you could see my board at work - I have art from a few of my friends, and to me, they are more valuable than pins..)

Trust me, this was hard. It's not a matter of who's is better - because everyone bidding has put a lot of thought, and apparently a lot of effort into this.

We have about 12 hours left. No stress.

Wow! What amazing bids. I have no talent and I have nothing you want so I'm out. I'll go cry in the corner now and watch as, I'm sure, more incredible bids featuring the crazy-awesome talent that abounds here come rolling in.

Oh my gosh. I am freaking out!!!!! I have so little left to bid! Okay, here we go:

PINS:
pin94844th72
Pin 94844:WDW - Magical Manifestations - Cinderella (new on card)
pin65482th72
Pin 65482:DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - October-(Princess Aurora) (new on card)
pin95099th72
Pin 95099:Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Snow White ONLY (purchased by me, directly from Disney. On original card from the box)

Arts & Crafts:
attachment.php

Some other drawings of mine: CLICK ME

-A custom drawing of any Disney character/scene

And, a friendship bracelet-style keychain of the Little Green Men from Toy Story:
10900.jpg

-Adding: a sunset/silhouette painting. I have made 2 of these before, and they both turned out very well, if I do say so myself. I will include a pic of the first, but the second is with a friend and I don't have a picture. The second is of Jack Skellington sitting on the hill with Zero. There is a moon with Oogie Boogie's face on it. Anyway, here is the pic:
attachment.php

Close up of Tower:
attachment.php

I can try to do any Disney place or architectural piece you may want.

-Also adding, 3 buttons with any image. I found a button printer :3 The buttons are about the size of a quarter. I don't have any pictures of these, either, because all of the buttons I have made have gone to other friends.

-Yet another addition, a friendship-bracelet style keychain of the Tangled sun.

55984.jpg

Candy:

If you have any allergies, just let me know, and I will change my bid.
Now, I bid some candy/chocolate that I'm 99% sure you can only get in Europe (although, I think you may be able to get Ritter Sport in the US)
rittersport_winter_mandel.jpg
(Caramelized Almonds)
kinder-happy-hippo-cocoa5_large_orig.jpg
(One box, 5 biscuits)

And lastly, ANY flavor Milka bar you may want, that I will be able to get here in Germany.

:anxious:

^^^Forgot to add, the sunset painting is on (I think) 11x14 yellow paper. Temperate paint is used for the sunset-effect. Black paint and India ink mixture is used for the silhouettes.

Sorry for the triple post, but I just wanted to clarify that YOU choose what goes on the buttons. I was afraid I wasn't clear in that.

I don't think I can beat Kristin's amazing bid (holy wow that embroidery!!)!! But I have to take a shot:
Pin 5522: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Princesses #3 (Ariel)
Pin 12520: 12 Months of Magic - Ariel (Lanyard Starter Set)
Pin 28575: Being Bad (Maleficent) (there's a scratch on this one)

PLUS I will draw you anything you want, however you want, in any style you want. Some examples of my work (you've been seeing some of my newer stuff that I can't post here):

old_joys_by_super_moogles-d57waby.jpg

a_secret_me_by_super_moogles-d66xukj.jpg

1003724_582295098487236_133578940_n.jpg

AND one princess letter of your choosing
734192_526798887370191_1539789126_n.jpg

AND I will model you something in Maya. Not as complex as this motorcycle. But you get the idea:

1381812_629027870480625_792430169_n.jpg

(directional shadow pass)
1379278_629980173718728_1844753412_n.jpg

(rendered composite)

For the artsy stuff, you will also have to allot me a few months to complete it all because of my busy schedule. :( I hope this is acceptable!

This is all I've got!! Lol

Okay, also adding:

A custom magnet. I will mold any Disney item you want out of clay and make it a magnet. I have made a few magnets before, but once again, they are all with friends/family, and I don't have a picture with me. They are usually about an inch and a half long. Width varies.

I suppose the leader board needs another update. And I'm stuck making really hard decisions again. I kind of see why people do ties, but I'm still in the camp that says: clearly defined rankings help people. /agenda.

So again, thank you everyone who's bid. Thank you ElysionsPrincess, and thank you for adding more to your bid LumpyLover. So really, what it comes down to is that each of the top bids, for me, contain one or more things I really want. (heck all of them do) And I know all of you are bidding very high in this, and I promise that who ever wins will feel (or I really hope they feel) it's worth it. I'm trying to provide you with one rather exclusive item and a second exclusive surprise. And I'll announce that surprise when I close this. No peeking.

Okay -

1. Disneycrazee (I can't get over what Anna will look like)
2. Katelouise (These earhats...)
3. LumpyLover (Mass quantities of amazing artwork and little craft things)

I know, I know. The leader board didn't really change. :(
I'm still looking at everyone's bids, though.

Hm. Making this difficult are we.

Okay new bid:

Two drawings from me of Elsa and Anna, one realistic and one cartoony renditions.

And finally I will sew Hans' jacket for you. What the heck will you do with it? Who knows. But its fancy and amusing.

Hans-disney-frozen-35001868-775-664.png

Some examples of my sewing capabilities:

293313_221174214599328_5243958_n.jpg

522822_460952357288178_1012964679_n.jpg

251213_191722997544450_4240472_n.jpg

It's been brought to my attention that the auction ends at 10pm PST. This is UTC -08:00.

Sorry for any confusing surrounding this. :(

(I just want to clarify that I am not bowing out. I am merely acknowledging that I cannot beat that AMAZING Anna doll. It is exquisite!)

(I just want to clarify that I am not bowing out. I am merely acknowledging that I cannot beat that AMAZING Anna doll. It is exquisite!)
This isn't over yet! The flips my stomach is doing keep reminding me of that fact. It's still anybody's game.

And Alex - a Hans jacket?! That is all kinds of amazing. :eek:

:anxious:

Okay, here is one of the final lead boards for this exciting auction!

Thank you all again for participating and bidding really wonderful bids. I couldn't imagine how much response I would get for this. So, I'm going to move things around a little bit from the previous leader board. So with out much ado:

1. disneycrazee
2. ElysionsPrincess
3. Katelouise

Once this auction ends around around 10pm PST, I'm going to send a PM to the winner with what the next steps are. :)

Okay last try for me, have to put it in now because homework:

Plus FOUR drawings, one of Elsa, one of Anna, and one of each girl with whichever other characters you desire (Hans, Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, etc.).

One handmade Hans coat (you can pick whichever, I know of three styles currently)

One princess Letter from a princess of your choosing

Please note this will take me a long time to finish (the coat and the drawings) but I will send the rest of it ASAP.

Well, seeing as I'll be at work when this ends, I guess I better finally put my bid in. XD

I kind of feel like I'm taking a shot in the dark since I know that you're going to get the LE Anna doll, but I do know that you love Anna in her green dress, so I'm going to try anyway...

So I bid my custom Anna coronation doll. She's not finished just yet, but I've been working on her for a little over 3 weeks...here's a preview of the individual panels that I am currently hand embroidering:

I can assure you she will be one of a kind because there's no way I will be doing another one. :lol: The bodice will be embroidered as well, she'll have a tulle petticoat (because I prefer my dolls with fuller skirts ;)), and I will also be doing her cloak/cape/whatever-you-want-to-call-it. Though she isn't done yet, she should be done by 11/22. ;) Once she is complete, she'll have taken more than twice as long as my custom Elsa (not included, but to give you an idea of the finished product):

AND because this is a pin forum after all, I will also throw in this pin:

Pin 70427: DisneyStore.com - Surf Series - Ariel

Crunch time. I've never wanted to win an auction so badly.

I'd like to ADD your choice of ONE of the following:

-11" x 14" framed fabric drawing (Microns on osnaburg fabric; 1-2 characters recommended)
-10" x 10" pillow with fabric drawing (Microns on osnaburg fabric, colored trim/lace; 1-2 characters recommended)
-infinity scarf made of knit fabric, stamped with a character of your choosing using a hand-carved rubber stamp

:anxious::anxious::anxious:

Omg :bowdown:these bids. I have to step up my game. o_o
My original bid
Pin 30192: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Profile (Cinderella)
Pin 40985: Japan Theater Stained Glass Pin Series (The Little Mermaid)
Pin 51472: Jerry Leigh - Aurora Wearing Crown and Cape
Adding
Pin 35271: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel and Seahorse
Pin 36547: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cinderella & Clock Tower
AND
One tin of homemade caramels, one tin of homemade chocolate chip cookies, custom painting of a scene/character of your choosing, and one ink drawing of a character of your choosing. Examples below. :x:
4dc6a388-d809-4ecf-855d-622508bcf4e2_zps3b8d7756.jpg
8e750833-8a36-41f5-80dc-cbebc650b162_zps78defacd.jpg

Rapunzel isn't totally done but you get the idea :)
Non Disney works:
84556bb8-6da9-4df0-bc76-125cc956bb4f_zps1fd99b43.jpg
0695e4d1-453f-4656-b225-afdb6b370a3d_zps0a0beb33.jpg

0cf04f82-732d-41d7-9827-0dc55b14deea_zpsd264ab1a.jpg

Going to try for this @_@

~Pin 98683: El Capitan Theatre Ticket Pin - Frozen (I already have ticket's to opening day so I will have this pin for sure).
~A set of Frozen Custom Frozen Vinylmation (Anna & Elsa?, Anna Elsa Olaf Han & Kristoff?) We can discuss what kind of design you would like and I will create a one of a kind set just for you! I would love to do an Arendelle design :)

Here are some examples of some other custom figures I have done-
994391_10151967815081294_613944277_n.jpg

You can check https://www.facebook.com/YouAndMeCustoms for closer pictures.

AND I will draw something for you :) either digitally or with traditional mediums.

Examples~
we__ll_meet_again_in_the_clouds_by_mayu_mae-d3dacxv.jpg
1235521_10151970492796294_1118212917_n.jpg

The other bids are amazing but I had to at least try >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back