• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fundraiser donations updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundraiser donations updated pics...
This sounds such a great idea Moe! I'm going to be distracted all weekend thinking about which pin to send! Which, as I'm meeting my boyfriends's parents for the first time, could make for an interesting time :-D

I shall try to find something worthy of this... I love this site and it's members. I probably won't be able to play the game due to lack of fundage... but I'll try to send a pin out to donate soon :)

You're a sweetie Moe!

The 4 addresses and members who will be accepting your donations are as follows…

For those who are International but not in Europe…
Pargani (Isabelle)
355 Granby Court
Pickering, Ontario
L1V 7B8
Canada

…

Just so we're all clear: I assume this means that members in Central/South America and Asia will send to me? (That would be perfectly fine with me, especially since we don't have many Canadian members.)

Those who do wish to donate more than one pin may of course do so, but we are looking for lesser quantities of pins to re mail out and more on the side of very special ones... We do not want a donation of a bunch of hidden Mickey's to be made and the one donating it feeling bad that we cannot raffle them as prizes...

Most of my traders are upside down, or roughly even.. would this be the case if I sent something in?

Hi moe,
i am with debi,what le and characters are you looking for ,my les are for trading for other les,so what exactly would you need

Any and all pins donated will be used toward the fund raiser... Do not feel any pin is un-worthy...

I officially received the first donated pin... A DSF Marquee... Not sayin which one yet... Lol... But it's a beauty...

Anybody else notice the long outage this afternoon... Another reason to send in your pin donation...!!!

Let's upgrade our things and stop these outages... I cannot ever be without my DPF!!! Not even for that little 30 minute outage we had...

We will need FULL name and addys for sending in,the PO will not deliver without first and last names,been there done that

For items shipping to myself please use Moe Dubois as the name and I will ask the others to post their names as well... But please be sure we know the item is for the fund raiser as apposed to a zap or a pin for us... LOL...

Mine is all packaged and postaged and will be in route within a couple of hours!! Headed your way Moe!! Thank you for coordinating this effort! Love DPF and happy to help support it ... especially with pins, lol!! Take care, *bjr

Thank you all for the support of this important fund raiser... We all love this site and it shows in the pins being donated...

when a few more arrive we will start to post some pics of the pins donated so far...

Again thank you for helping support DPF and the future advancements of our beloved site...

OK I have been seriously out of the loop on this. When Goofy_Moe asked me in an IM yesterday if I had contributed to the fundraiser for DPF I thought he meant they were collecting money which I am sorely in need of right now. I did not klnow it was about a pin... pins I have! I have two questions though...

Is the Feb 28 dead line for the day you can mail or is that the dead line for when you want them received? Reason I ask that is because I am getting 3 really good pins sent to me for trading and one of them would do nicely for this donation.

My second inquiry is ... can I offer to send a percentage or a set amount of my game money to help DPF? Right now I have a game up for a $5 entry fee for a GRAIL Paris PTN Jiminy. I need to get 100 slots to make this game a go but I would be willing to donate anything made after that to DPF and still send a random (non hidden mickey) pin for each entry except the grand prize winner as a consolation prize. It ends the 23rd so it would fall before the deadline.

I am on the west coast so I will be sending a pin to Goofy_Moe as soon as I know what I want to send. This is a great idea and although I do not have any money to participate in the games myself I will donate in any way I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back