• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fundraiser donations updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundraiser donations updated pics...
OK I have been seriously out of the loop on this. When Goofy_Moe asked me in an IM yesterday if I had contributed to the fundraiser for DPF I thought he meant they were collecting money which I am sorely in need of right now. I did not klnow it was about a pin... pins I have! I have two questions though...

Is the Feb 28 dead line for the day you can mail or is that the dead line for when you want them received? Reason I ask that is because I am getting 3 really good pins sent to me for trading and one of them would do nicely for this donation.

My second inquiry is ... can I offer to send a percentage or a set amount of my game money to help DPF? Right now I have a game up for a $5 entry fee for a GRAIL Paris PTN Jiminy. I need to get 100 slots to make this game a go but I would be willing to donate anything made after that to DPF and still send a random (non hidden mickey) pin for each entry except the grand prize winner as a consolation prize. It ends the 23rd so it would fall before the deadline.

I am on the west coast so I will be sending a pin to Goofy_Moe as soon as I know what I want to send. This is a great idea and although I do not have any money to participate in the games myself I will donate in any way I can.

We are hoping all pins are sent by this date so we can have a week to sort things out...

Please just make the donation of the pin as we all understand the need for money during times of crisis... A pin donation is more than fine... And thank you for even considering that...

I have sent you a PM.

I may do a game with 10% going toward DPF anyway but it won't be until mid march at least. It will take that long to put it together and I have obligations for the first week of March so I won't be on much if at all during that time.

Last edited:
OK, had another brain storm. I am starting sign ups for a "March Madness" game where the entry fee is a pin to donate to DPF. It is in the game section now and the final 60 pins will be forwarded onto Goofy_Moe to help with fund raising. I hope I get the sign ups needed to do this one quickly!

Come on Canadians!...get those pins in to me! (Also, I believe that donations from Asia and from Central/South America should be sent to me.)

I would like to share some of the pins that have been donated so far...

To start a complete DIY Add A Stitch Lanyard Kit... Complete with instructions and a variety of amazing Stitch Pins!!!!

attachment.php

Also A Jumbo Disney Shopping Snow White 75th Ann. Pin, a DSF Marquee, Wall-E and Eve 12-12-12, Knights of Pin Trading Jack pin, and a Mulan Podm... What scene you ask??? Well how about the famous kicking scene!!!!!

attachment.php

And there is more!!! Look at these beautiful box sets!!!!!

attachment.php

Thank you soo much to the following members who have jointly donated all of the above...

Bjean
Doodlebug
Drb195
Minpintrader
Story
Tealke
TheOtherSteve

I will add more pics as more pins arrive... So far this is already looking amazing...

The love for our beloved is showing in big ways!!!!

Moe, are you going to be at the My D Pins trading event this weekend?? I would think you could collect quite a few pins from DPF members in attendance AND it won't require paying $2-3 to ship you the pin(s)... DPF members who wish to participate can just hand you their donaction at the event!! Too easy.

If you will be there, please let us know. And maybe you could add a similar "donation" post on their event thread or even possibly their Facebook page?

Taking my pins to the post office tomorrow... I did the best I could with two LEs and a rack pin, but I must say, they're nowhere near as beautiful as the donations you've received so far!

:Looks at the Peter Pan pin set and drools:

Moe, are you going to be at the My D Pins trading event this weekend?? I would think you could collect quite a few pins from DPF members in attendance AND it won't require paying $2-3 to ship you the pin(s)... DPF members who wish to participate can just hand you their donaction at the event!! Too easy.

If you will be there, please let us know. And maybe you could add a similar "donation" post on their event thread or even possibly their Facebook page?

I think we will be there on Sunday, but I am not posting on their thread for this... Those who wish to hand me a donation may do so like some did at DSF today...

Thanks for signing up for the March Madness Game Goofy_Moe. I am hoping your support will bring in other players. It is not filling up as fast as I wanted. When it gets closer I may play myself but make sure it isn't a pin I would think would win. I have not looked up any of the pins so I don't even know what has been donated yet. I am as excited to help as a child at Christmas! Take care and thanks again!

Just an outage reminder... Lol... That's right, every time we experience a site outage I am going to remind you of the importance of our fundraiser and the need to get your donation in...

From what I saw we were down or about an hour between 12:30 and 1:30pm PST or about that... With a proposed upgrade these will happen much less often... Just Sayin people... Let's all donate a pin... Any pin is fine as they are all going to be used!!!

Just an outage reminder... Lol... That's right, every time we experience a site outage I am going to remind you of the importance of our fundraiser and the need to get your donation in...

From what I saw we were down or about an hour between 12:30 and 1:30pm PST or about that... With a proposed upgrade these will happen much less often... Just Sayin people... Let's all donate a pin... Any pin is fine as they are all going to be used!!!

Trying to log on today was a nightmare. Guess I'm sending you some pins....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back