• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME FULL! Tangled Maleficent Jeweled Ariel BT DSF DA LE400s Pick a Prize $10

jadestarr

New DPF Member
Rating - 99.7%
341   1   0
Game is full! I will PM the last 2 people who got spots the info and we can get this party STARTED!

**ADDED EVEN MORE 03/06 for more choice!!!
Hi all!
So...ever been the unfortunate recipient of a less than stellar pin in a game? Well I have. Kinda stinks, right? And I can't afford $25 a spot SO....I decided to have a game with all cool prizes. Spots are $10 each plus shipping (actual shipping) with NO LIMIT. Plus you get to PICK YOUR PRIZE!

There are 150 spots in THIS ROUND (there will be 10 rounds), EVERYONE gets a prize. After all 150 spots are taken and paid for (payment is due within 3 days of the game being full), I will put all names into a randomizer. 20 spots will win single pins (all can be clearly seen in the photos below), 130 spots will win sealed boosters or mystery packs. All 4 pin boosters (not the ones with lanyards) come with a 2 pin mystery pack of mickey expressions. ON TOP OF THE regular 150 prizes, 1 spot will also "move on" to the SUPERPRIZE round. Once all 10 rounds are complete, the 10 identified as "SUPERPRIZES" will be able to pick from the SUPERPRIZE Board. If all 10 rounds don't fire, the only pin that will be removed from the SUPERPRIZE board will be the Beauty and the Beast stained glass LE 100 (there are 2 other LE 100s that are still there) and those that moved on to the Superprize round will still get to pick from the remaining 9 Prizes which are still AWESOME!

Prizes will be different for each Round. Payment is due within 3 days of all spots being claimed. I take paypal as gift or we can work something else out.

Here are the pictures of the pins that are prizes for THIS ROUND:
BTW- the Dalmatian Pin is an Artist Proof
These are the single pins (note only 20 people will be picking from these pins and II am giving you 40!!!! choices so there is plenty of choice!)
IMG_3309_zps5d08a4fa.jpg

These are the choices for the 130 spots picking from sets: (Yes there are more than 1 of almost every set, if you pick the boxed pins, you get 2! of the box you choose) I have a LOT more sets than spots too. Again I want to make sure there is plenty of choice!
IMG_3317_zpse9288cfd.jpg

IMG_3318_zps42dca011.jpg

IMG_3319_zps5f99bcdb.jpg

IMG_3320_zpsee77aa7c.jpg

IMG_3322_zps5d21aab3.jpg

IMG_3323_zpsa443715f.jpg

And this is the SUPERPRIZE BOARD! (The Brave Pins are 1 prize and the Jessica pins are also 1 prize) Remember, 1 person from this round will move on and be able to pick from this board after 10 rounds are done (if all 10 don't sell then they can still pick from this board just minus the Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass pin).
pinsuper1_zpsceba4e1e.jpg

pinsuper2_zps836a3a44.jpg

pinsuper3_zps63f5e209.jpg

pinsuper4_zps6c6c5ad8.jpg

Please post how many spots you want here in this thread.
GAME IS FULL!!!! Sending everyone communication plan and how we will do the pick process!
tinawap - 7 spots
fries440 - 5 spots
amypins - 3 spots
Dalamara - 5 spots
beckysaurus - 5 spots
Snoffsan - 3 spots
RiftRaftStreetRat - 5 spots
MerlinEmrys - 3 spots
HiddenMickeys - 2 spots
movingthestars - 2 spots
bearcat - 5 spots
BiancaBearr - 2 spots
sorapandora - 2 spots
gis - 2 spots
samichigo - 1 spot
berrygood - 2 spots
jlynn6 - 2 spots
natelove - 2 spots
HandA - 1 spot
ownedbycats - 3 spots
jeffluvsstitch - 5 spots
djluster - 5 spots
zoelovespins - 1 spot
Blingy4343 - 2 spots
MrShaun - 4 spots
AgentR - 1 spot
Catz - 2 spots
luvsulley - 2 spots
maxtrexmom - 1 spot
Jen0525 - 1 spot
jsutherin - 5 spots
melodypins - 2 spots
anzaryaa - 2 spots
TiaraLion - 1 spot
Hambee2 - 4 spots
redstorm63 - 5 spots
dizpinfreak - 2 spots
Booger1964 - 2 spots
CheshireCat - 4 spot
GeneralGirl - 1 spot
bcol - 2 spots
cowabunga_567 - 1 spot
talesoftobv - 2 spots
Poohs_hotstuff - 2 spots
Bethann1959 - 2 spots
CMR626 - 3 spots
Rasputin - 10 spots
doodlebug86 - 5 spots
dizpinfreak - 4 spots

Last edited:
I'd like 2 spots please! Might have to go for more later, but we'll start with 2. :3 Do you need payment now or when all the spots are taken?

~Merlin

Payment must be made within 3 days of the game sellout so I do not need payment right now.

2 spots reserved for MerlinEmrys

Thank you for your response in PM. I think you should let the entire board know that if you do not sell out 10 games at 150 spots each you will be removing the BATB Stained glass pin. Its not really clear here and I know that several people are interested in that particular pin.

Good luck

Molly- I already added that to my initial post and thank you. I am always happy to clarify, I don't want anyone disappointed over anything! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back