• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get BrickRolled! Authentic Trader Lots Available - Free Shipping. $2.00 Each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get BrickRolled! Authentic Trader Lots Available - Free Shipping. $2.00 Each.

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Updated 6/3: Hello all, and thanks so much for your purchases. 100s of pins have now officially been sold! Sadly though, all good things (in this case, pin stock), must come to an end.

I'm definitely close to running out of traders, and I want to be sure that everyone who is still interested (who has NOT purchased a lot yet) will have a chance to claim a lot. The maximum pins that one household can purchase is now 15, down from 20. I hope you guys understand!

I have recently acquired a very large pin collection, and have weeded out pins that I do not need.

I am selling trader pins @ $2.00 apiece, with a minimum order of 10 pins ($20.00). Shipping is FREE to anywhere in the United States, although I do charge for international shipping. Please inquire first.
Every lot includes genuine Disney rack, LE (at least 1), and Hidden Mickeys. I have painstakingly removed all pins that I thought were scrappers and/or counterfeits.

If interested, simply reply to this thread and private message me, and I will get back to you right away. Supplies are, of course, limited!

Last edited:
Supplies limited? Ridiculous, I expect you to have a vast never ending supplies of pins.

kthnxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back