• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grab bags 40 pins left

Status
Not open for further replies.
They work just like a tie clasp, these just do not have a ball on the back. Trust me you will NOT be disappointed with these backs! There is an entire thread about them here on DPF. They are the best out there. When you put them on your pin you have to kind of pinch the side and lift to get them off. They are what the cast members have on the back of their years of service pins.

Check the topic out here
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?352-PIN-BACK-s-(Dont-lose-your-Lanyard-Pins-Ever-Again)

Last edited:
We are working on better groupings so you can see everything better. Hopefully the new pictures will be up soon. Thanks

Orders purchased yesterday all went out in yesterdays mail. Thanks to those that have helped us thus far.

hi , im new on here. i would like to buy 3 gemini and 2 airies zodiac // tiger golf // 1 each of the mystery pins multi color // and 1 each of the cheshire cats . thanks bill my pay pal beckmanheim@yahoo.com thanks

ALL PM's answered.... WHEW... ya'all done wore me out.... JK.... Thanks to all of you that have bought pins from me in the last 24 hours. We are going to have to update the board photos as there are A LOT of gaps now! We will get to it after all the orders are paid for. Thanks again!

PICTURES HAVE BEEN UPDATED!!! Also added numbers to each board except the first one. Hope this will help!!

All orders, that have been paid for, will go out in tomorrows mail (we missed the mail man today). Waiting on only ONE person to pay, Kayla14141. One other order waiting on clarification of a pin, PM sent. Thanks to everyone that has bought pins from us and to those that may not have found anything this time, but still took the time to look. We appreciate your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back