• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grab bags 40 pins left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab bags 40 pins left
All PM's answered. Waiting on 2 to pay. My Jazzy (motorized chair) has to be fixed. Being on a fixed income covers the bills but when something extra comes along I have to find a way to pay for it. Pins are helping me to be able to fix my chair that I really need. I appreciate all the help I have had thus far. Thank you DPF

No I do not have everything pictured left. I didn't want to update since the sales slowed down so much. If you let me know what you are interested in I will let you know if I still have it or not. Yes we will mail to the UK.

It is on the first page. Stating it is a way to show when it started so I can keep track of the postings afterward.

Down to about 100 pin (not including the bags that are awaiting payment) Pins will go to first paying customer from here on in. We will not have more pins to offer once these are gone until the last week of August so if you want pins at the best price to use for traders please get them now while you can. I truly try to keep pins available but I do not think we will make it until August this time around. Thank you to all those that have supported us by buying pins. We appreciate you more than you know.

Pictures were put up when there was a different sale. Then the pins cost more but you got to hand pick them. We are no longer offering that sale, sorry. We will probably do something like that again at the end of August.

I am new here...I was wondering where are the pictures you were talking about of the pins you have for sale...Can I get on your list to be sent those pictures next time you update this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back