• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Grab bags 40 pins left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab bags 40 pins left

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
GRAB BAGS, ALL REAL, AUTHENTIC PINS GUARANTEED
Pins start at $1.75 each the more you buy the better the price!
There will be no duplicates in your lot.
20 pins $35
30 pins $52.50
40 pins $68

50 pins $85

(I may be able to get up to 50 if you don't mind a few hidden mickeys but that is it)

GOLD locking pin backs in bags of 10 for $5.00

Shipping and Handling $6 priority shipping for single grab bag up to 100 pins
Payment to be made as a GIFT through PayPal or you can choose to send a check or money order
We try our best to insure that all our pins are genuine, authentic Disney Pins. We go through EVERY pin in EVERY order to check them. If you EVER feel a bad pin slipped through PLEASE do not hesitate to let us know and we will replace it!

Thanks for taking the time to read this... HAPPY TRADING!

Last edited:
IM's answered. Please do not forget to include your address so I can calculate the exact shipping for your purchase. Thanks

I had at least two of every one of these pins but some of them have sold out already. Please do not wait too long if you want specific pins as the pins you want may no longer be available.

Last edited:
IM's answered. PLEASE don't forget to include your address for shipping. I am out of the extra hidden Mickey pins, what you see is what is left.

Last edited:
We still have one more group of pictures to add and then that should be it. We will also have some GOLD locking pin backs to offer soon. They will be the kind that do not require the wrenches.

All items paid for today have been packaged and will be shipped tomorrow as we missed the postman for today. All other purchases have been mailed. Thank you to all that have purchased from us.

Pins.jpg

Received the pins today! Thank you!:hatbox:

Last edited:
Still working on last set of pictures. Should be up in the next day or two. Thanks to everyone for their patience

Thanks to everyone that has kept me hoppin today. I appreciate you helping us and buying pins. I think I am caught up now with all the PM's.

Getting down in numbers of pins offered. The duplicates are just about gone. What you see is what is left minus a couple of pins we have not updated the X's on yet. I wouldn't wait too long. We do not plan to get back to the park before the end of July so when these are gone they are gone. If you see a pin or two you would like to trade for just ask. I might be willing to trade them as well. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back