• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grail Alert!!! I'm a baboon ...

ZAPPED! Grail Alert!!! I'm a baboon ...

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
and THEY are not!!
:wiggle:

I don't think I've ever done a "grail thread", but here goes ...Greg and Debby paid a visit last night to once again spoil the ever living crap out of kids!! Very incredibly generous gifts for kids as always, and this time over and above to the point where we've past the ridiculous level. (the kids' stuff warrants its own "holy crap" email)

Now to top the night off, they saved the best for last. Every time the kids got a pin, I was handed the trash to throw away as my "gift" ... and then they hit me at the end with THIS guy .... :eek2:

IMAG0087red_zps7b94eaa4.jpg

Never did I ever think that I would get my hands on this one and I still can't believe it. This apparently came as a gift from a friend of theirs, but since I don't believe she is on DPF that thank you will be done by email. Debby and Greg deserve much thanks for making this happen!!

I had to dust off my old signature for this one ... yup, he's down there!
Sig2.jpg

Last edited:
Back