• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Great day at DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great day at DLR

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
My mom and I went to the park today and here are all the awesome pins I traded for. We could not believe how many people were there today. Thank you so much to livin_free_asmy_hair (Manda) for the Enchanted zap. I was so excited and happy to get that pin, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

image-4.jpg

What a fun day we had. We scored some nice pins, met some new people and chatted with old friends. Thanks Erin for a super day.

Mom

Oh, I love the Sleeping Beauty & Maleficent pins. I didn't even know that Enchanted pin existed, I've considered collecting Enchanted pins, but there seems to be such an interest in them now, and I already have a few too many collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back