• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Great mail day!! But that would be an understatement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mail day!! But that would be an understatement!

erikr

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey DPF,

I finally came home and was pleased to find many of packages waiting for me!! I was so excited:hsd:!

So without further adieu lets open these packages!!

The first package I opened had a beautiful lanyard I ordered from Amy in it! Thank you so much!!

66908_176871202486148_573567791_n.jpg

Next package! I got this pin for FREE!!! and no, it was not a Zap
988242_176871199152815_1955829915_n.jpg

988259_176871282486140_1419178428_n.jpg

The seasons is one of my favorite Ariel pins!! It is so nice!!

969906_176871255819476_1739629941_n.jpg

Then a Designer Rapunzel!!!!!!!!!
996522_176871315819470_947576915_n.jpg

So pretty!!!

And then finally... this has been one of my biggest grails ever since I started pin trading.
The Jessica as Marilyn pin!
1070016_176871305819471_907826213_n.jpg

And then one more little pin. haha. I got this a couple weeks ago so I am not really including it into this mail day, but it definitely deserves a picture!

1069264_176871259152809_613757424_n.jpg

And a pic of all :)
969683_176871205819481_7394041_n.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Erik

WOW!!! Just wow...Kathy will love to see that Jessica pin in real life, keel over like I'm going to upon seeing it haha xD Congrats on the great mail day...I do agree, great is an understatement. Can't really think of a proper term at the moment haha xD What's the next CJDPT meeting you're heading to? Definitely bring some of these so everyone in the room can simultaneously faint. Also bring a camcorder to record a video of everyone fainting...priceless :lol:

Congrats on the haul, can't wait to see that LM lanyard ;)

WOW!!! Just wow...Kathy will love to see that Jessica pin in real life, keel over like I'm going to upon seeing it haha xD Congrats on the great mail day...I do agree, great is an understatement. Can't really think of a proper term at the moment haha xD What's the next CJDPT meeting you're heading to? Definitely bring some of these so everyone in the room can simultaneously faint. Also bring a camcorder to record a video of everyone fainting...priceless :lol:

Congrats on the haul, can't wait to see that LM lanyard ;)

Thank you so much everyone for there kind words!

Kupo, I am going to try to go to the one on the 19th but I might not be able to. I will definitely bring these if I do go( and a video camera, haha)!

Wow! Congrats on all those awesome pins. Are any of them for trade?

Thank you! The DP Rapunzel is definitely for trade and maybe the carousel. I have not decided if I want to collect all six carousels or just Ariel. What were you interested in??

Thank you! The DP Rapunzel is definitely for trade and maybe the carousel. I have not decided if I want to collect all six carousels or just Ariel. What were you interested in??

The carousel. :)

You really want two of them!! Haha. If you would consider letting me look trough your collection for a trade I would consider it, but please PM me.

Holy Moly! What an amazing haul. I have always loved that AiW marquee. How on earth did you get it for free?

Holy Moly! What an amazing haul. I have always loved that AiW marquee. How on earth did you get it for free?

Thank you! What happened was I ordered a pin on eBay and it came with one of the points all bent. I emailed the seller and she let me keep the broken pin with an 70% refund and she would send me another pin of my choice. I picked the marquee. She was super nice about it and I ended up with a much better deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back