• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
Figment examines the strange hide. It looks to be a domestic cow. He spots something on the floor underneath the hide.

"Oh no! That's a cow bell and it says Clara Bell on it. I think we found what we were looking for. Oh wait there is more here."

Figgy continues to look at the ground near the cow bell. He finds a SMALL PILE OF SOME KIND OF ASHES

Last edited:
Ray hears Figment saying something. "What was that Dino man?" Ray peeks in the last teepee he saw Figment enter. As he peeks in, he sees Figment examining a pile of ash. "Where'd that come from?"

Timon noticed Ray duck into a teepee and stay within for more time then it would take to just check within. Casually walking in he poked his head in and saw figment and Ray standing around a leather hide, a bell in Figments hand. there was a pile of ash on the ground and Timon's stomach dropped as he realized this was probably evidence of another attack.

"What now?"

*Scar finally catches up with the other detectives. He sess that they have found another victim and identified it as Clara Bell Cow. Figment shows Scar the cowbell and small pile of ash nearby. Scar takes out a small bottle and takes a sample of the ash for the lab.*

cowfleece.jpg

tumblr_ln57zqufsP1qh0epb.gif

SCAR: "Precisely how did you find this crime scene? and why wasn't I informed right away? I will have to thank that tidbit Tink for finally updating me. There isn't much here and this crime scene is the cleanest yet, so I don't expect you will find anything else. As for the hide, I bet it would make a great throw rug ...hmmm. Anyway good work. Any ideas of who is behind this?"

*Chessie, who had silently accompanied the detectives to the latest crime scene, looks up as Scar arrives and looks down on the remains of Clarabelle Cow. The Cat gives Scar an odd look when he asks how they found the crime scene or if anyone has any idea who the killer is.*

Chessie: 'We found the crime scene by following the clues and evidence. As for who is behind this - it's the killer, of course. As for who she is, well, that would be anyone's guess at this point, wouldn't it?'

*Chessie grins sharply and turns his attention back to the admittedly clean and probably useless crime scene.*

ooc..a few notes about accusations...If you want to make an accusation you can send a pm to me....if u are correct I will send info concerning how to make an arrest... if u are wrong I will send death and clue info. U are then a ghost and can continue to play but not make an arrest. Falsely accused characters will be revealed within the games story by md soon after ur death.

Tink after searching the caves flies back to the teepees when she hears shouts taht they found somthing and some one. Tink arrives after scar and listens as he says the crime scene is clean. hmmm maybe the ashes were from the chemical acetone. if mixed with peroxide it can be deadly i read. are the ashes clarabells or left behind by the killer?

Rafiki wakes up after being hit in the head. He is not dead yet, but in a very small and dark place, maybe a crate. Nearby he can hear car horns. Whoever hit him in the head forgot to take his phone, but the battery is low and he can only mail one detective. He mails Timon since he is first on the list.

Timon was getting fed up. he was sick of hunting for this killer watching others die just so this person could remove Halloween from the parks and rehash Easter. Stepping away from the cow hide Timon shook his head and was about to walk away when his phone went off. He looked down and read Rafiki’s message, his eyes growing as wide as beetles. While cryptic and not straightforward the meerkat was able to piece together where he was.

“Rafiki’s in trouble. I think he’s in Toon town…”

He trailed off and ran rushing to Toon Town to find Rafiki. As he hurried across the park thinks began to click for him, his suspicions at who was responsible going from one to another and as he dived into the cartoon town he hit a conclusion. Breathing heavily he was glad to see a cab, and as he jumped into the back.

“Take me to Jessica Rabbit.”

“You got it bud, though I don’t know if you wanna see her know she is….in a mood.”

“Oh I am fully aware.”

When they arrived Timon found the red head sitting on a crate, her back to him. He suspected Rafiki was within and when he saw the Dip Machine he came up with a plan. He took control of the machine and pointed it at her.

“I know what you’ve done. Release the monkey and don’t move!”

He grabbed his phone and sent everyone a brief message saying where he was and that he thinks he had the killer.

DSCN0833.jpg

*Scar getting Timons text runs as fast as he can into ToonTown. He knows exactly where to go as he sees two CMs near Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin and the reaction on their faces says it all.*

DSCN0839.jpg

*As Scar enters the last scene of the attraction he sees Jessica Rabbit sitting on a crate and Timon holding her at Dip Gun point.*

jessica_rabbit.jpg

*Without prompting and in a sexy voice Jessica starts to confess.*

JESSICA* "Yes I did it. I did it for my poor Roger he has been out of work since 1988 and Father Time promised him a job. The only condition was he had to show ability to replace the Easter bunny. Well we needed the money. I mean I don't get much from the pins they make of me and even though it was the wrong season...well he needed the job." *Jessica breaks down into what are surely fake tears.*

OOC* Jessica Rabbit is the killer and has been arrested by Timon...The false accusation was by Raffiki and he is trapped in the crate...he accused Jane from Tarzan.

OOC2 I will explain it all tonight after work...I'm sure you understand most, but also sure somethings are confusing and others you didn't even realize. also I will let you know what happened with jack and Sally
Please react as natural as possible to finish the story. Thanks and Good work!!

Joining the others in the towntown spin ride. Ariel sees Timon holding Jessica at gunpoint! Hearing Jessica confess she is sadden that a fellow red head do such a thing! "guess she is bad!" Glad that there will be no more murders Ariel congratulates Timon for great detective work! Great job Timon!

Ooc- great job! This was so much fun, thank you! I also was thinking Jane from Tarzan, can't believe I never thought about Jessica :) It all makes sense now! Hope that there will be another game soon, so sad that it's over! Again thank you! And great job Timon!
Ariel-vs-Jessica-Rabbit-87404996

Last edited:
Ray reads the text and flies over to Toon Town, where he meets the other detectives, and Timon pointing a machine at a vixenish lady. Hearing her story, Ray puts together the clues, congratulating Timon on his job well done. Now Jack can get back to decorating for the proper holiday, and Ray can rest easy tonight. One thought does plague him though - whatever happened to Sally's head??

OOC - Awesome job! I had suspected Jessica, but my husband who was helping me by posting/playing under my name wasn't 100% sure of it yet. Congrats on putting it all together, and thanks to everyone, and especially Wally for an awesome game! I can't wait til the next round/one!! :)

*Hearing the commotion, Chessie follows the rest of the detectives to Toontown and arrives in time to watch Timon arrest Jessica Rabbit and hear her confession. Satisfied that the guilty has been caught, he gradually fades out and returns to Wonderland.*

OOC: Congratulations on the arrest. Thanks for another great game, Wally.

*Meanwhile of in Disney SEA -Jack Skellington has decided to take a Journey to the Center of the Earth.*
camcorder-may06044.jpg

*There deep inside CaptainNemo's lab he spots a chest.*
61taraceadosmallcoffer.jpg

*Carefully walking over and opening the chest, Jack breaks into a smile.*
Jack_Skellington.jpg

*There in the chest is the head of his beloved Sally*
sallyragdoll.jpg

WRAPPING IT UP

Ok I know you got most of the clues and can understand the connections, but just in case..

Yellow feather from Tweety...thus no record in the Disney DNA files
First Fur from weasels
Klang sound from frying pan when she hit Roger in the head...same sound.
Black Hair fom Gorilla bouncer
White Fur from Roger
Poison--acetone was one of three ingredients in dip..the others would be turpentine and benzine to be revealed later
ashes from the baby's cigar

Other stuff to come
red hair, glitter,scotch and bourbon, false eyelash, purple fabric, disapperaring ink, and several more things, but you get the point.

4th pig was Porky...to be revealed later.

Also all non detective victims appeared in the movie except Sally.

Hope you all enjoyed the game...I did and will do another one in the future...not sure when.

Great game Wally! It was so much fun, it was my first time playing and I'm so happy I signed up! Hopefully there will be another game real soon, Christmas maybe :)

Yep...I admit this one ended sooner than I expected also. I usually don't worry until about page 30, but hey that's how it goes sometimes. As the host the hardest part is deciding what to reveal and when. Too much too soon is not good, but not enough and it gets boring. I felt this one had a good pace and in spite of the low number of pages/posts that it worked out well. Was it my favorite of all time..no..but it still was alot of fun. Not sure when the next one is..I will think about a December one, but I know that is family time so I'm not sure

Back