• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
Tink sees Scar inching closer to Timone and glares at Scar, causing him to stop him in his tracks long enough to sprinkle pixie dust on timone , grab his paw and fly up and away from Scar. Scar looks a bit put out about this for a milisecond then asks around for beef jerkey. Meanwhile timone is screaming his head off partly in fear and part excitement. tink calls out to Chessie to find Scar some meat and fast before he sets his sights on another member of the squad.

Ooc: haha ok thank you! No need to rush :) the game is going great so far! I'm so glad I signed up! Thanks :)

*Scar is a bit disappointed when Tink helps Timon. He then spots Raffiki in what looks like a snack section of the store. He goes over and starts looking through the snacks hoping to find beef jerky or something. Scar begins to think of how baboon would taste. He had heard it was kind of tough. Then he sees Raffiki's face and expression change. It seems the old monkey has found something.*

SCAR to RAFFIKI*
"What did you find banana breath?"

*Chessie is looking around the store for anything out of place when he happens to glance over at Rafiki, who has wandered into a snack section. Curiously, the baboon has the strangest expression on his face - something also apparently noticed by Scar. Chessie hears Scar ask Rafiki what he has found but doesn't wait for an answer; he joins the baboon to see what caused the reaction himself.*

Figment notices Rafiki seems to have spotted something so heads over.

"Is there more here than we originally thought? I hope it anything too horrific at this time in the morning."

OOC: Figgy hasn't found anything yet either

One moment Timon is searching the shop for any clue, and the next he finds himself in mid air. Screaming in suprise he looks around, the momentum throwing him into a midair somersault. between flip she can see the look scar has been giving him and a shiver ran down his spine.

"Stop trying to eat me! I do NOT taste good!"

doing his best to stop his movements he finally calms down enough to just hover there, not moving a muscle as his eyes slowly scan the shop.

"this is kinda neat, thanks for the help tink."

Raffiki looks around in the snack area of the store. Among the chocolate easter eggs...Raffiki finds bags of dried fruits- more specifically dried mangos! Taking a bag of dried mangos off the shelf, a folded piece of paper falls to the floor. Unfolding the note Raffiki sees a message written which he shares with the others.

A NEW DAY HAS JUST BEGUN
NOW IT'S TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN
AN EASTER EGG HUNT JUST FOR YOU
INSIDE IS HIDDEN THE NEXT CLUE
PURPLE AND RED LIKE HADE'S HELL
THIS ONE EGG IS HIDDEN WELL
IN A PLACE WHERE BOATS PASS IT BY
I WANT SAY JUST WHAT'S INSIDE
BUT BE CAREFUL YOU MIGHT GET KEELED
THAT'S NO STORY, THAT'S FOR REAL
NOW I MUST GO AND DECORATE
EASTER I LOVE, HALLOWEEN I HATE

*Scar wanting to double check what the baboon said grabs the note and looks it over. With no breakfast Scar is in no mood for puzzles. He begins to contemplate if he ate Chessie would it be considered catibalism.*

ooc. Everyone was safe last post count.....good job! A NEW POST COUNT WILL START HERE ~4 in 60 hours.Ooc2..... noted about Figgy and information.

Tink reads the note Rafiki has from a safe distance from scar. not waiting any longer for someone to get some food for scar she flies out to a nearby reasteraunt and brings back some kind of roasted meat for scar to eat and leaves it on the floor close by and tells Scar to go and eat it. Thinking about the note tink thinks they need to find a purple and red egg, somewhere near a keel boat near a popular waterway where boats pass by. she waits for the others opinions.

Ray hovers over the note, being careful of Scar's teeth. "Hmm, those maps we've been using at the parks show lots of boats. I don't wanna go back to Jungle Cruise, pretty lady's face still haunts me. Do they run boats between the parks? A lot of people would see it there. Or a boat ride in one of the parks? So many places to look."

Looking over rafikis shoulder has he reads the note Ariel ponders what it is saying. "Looks like were going on an egg hunt... In October." Looking over the last line it answers their questions from before, the murder and the friend do indeed love Easter.
pin29289
*occ this pin is on my wants list, anyone want to trade :p

Last edited:
*Scar engulfs the meat that was flown in by Tink and feels for the moment satisfied. He does however consider dessert. Maybe afairy. He had heard that they were sweet with a tangy kick. He shakes off the thought and gets back to work. *"Hmmm...where to go? That is a perplexing question.."

"Well Keel hauling was something pirates used to do as a punishment. Maybe we need to go back to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride?"

Timon spoke from about 5 feet from the ground, enjoying the feeling of flying. He had finally worked out how to move fairly steadily, moving his arms and legs as if he was swimming in the air. he circled the group, always aware of where Scar was and actively avoiding him.

Ariel, listening to what Timon had to say agrees that the pirates the caribbean could be a good place to look. And is impressed with the little meerkat's knowledge. Wanting to swim again Ariel is excited to go back to an attraction with so much water! :)

Rafiki hones in on the boat line. He wonders if it perhaps means that the egg is hidden somewhere in the 'it's a small world' attraction? Or perhaps in Sinbad's Adventures ride.

*Scar listening to everyone's thoughts thinks that Tink may be on the right track and starts back towards TDL and in the general direction of the Rivers of America.*

*Chessie considers the contents of the note Rafiki found in addition to where it may be sending them.*

Chessie (thinking aloud, to nobody in particular): 'In a previous message, the killer said is was doing this for her friend because, at the time, we didn't know if her friend either loved Easter, hated Halloween, or both. This note answers that, but did the killer ever say how *she* felt about these holidays or that she is just doing this for her friend? Because of that, and the fact that this note is written in the first person, is it possible that someone else wrote it?'

*Chessie shrugs and grins, heading back to TDL with the rest of the detectives.*

*As Scar walks towards westernland through the hub he is surprised to see a mix of Halloween and Easter decorations. He isn't the only one confused as several guests are also wondering why the mix of holidays.*

OOC* The lady with the pumpkins is my wife

DSCN0834-1.gif

DSCN0885-1.gif

Last edited:
IMG_0310.gif

*Arriving at Rivers of America, Scar sees a family taking a photo. Floating in the river behind them he sees several eggs floating by. He gets a strong feeling that he is in the right area. He messages the others, *

EVERYONE TO THE RIVERS OF AMERICA. WE NEED TO SEARCH THIS AREA.

Timon gets Scar's text and quickly makes his way in that direction like the others. he was still airborne so he swam through the air, moving around park visitors and cast members alike. He shook his head at every turn he saw Easter and Halloween decor mixed. as he caught site of scar he stopped, moving into a tree and holding onto the branches out of eye sight so he wasnt alone with the lion.

"Come on guys, Don't need to be alone with this cat."

he whispered as soft as possible to himself, waiting for the others.

Back