• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help The Little Monsters Get to the Monster Ball!!! Prices lowered! New Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help The Little Monsters Get to the Monster Ball!!! Prices lowered! New Pins!

chumlee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Howdy...I normally don't do this, but those of you that know us at the park know that we are huge LADY GAGA Fans. I just found out this morning that she is going to be doing a concert in Central park, NY. I have always wanted to take my partner to NY, she has never been and I thought this would be perfect and totally AWESOME!! However it is going to cost me a fair chunk of change to get us there, so I have decided to sell off some of my pins...here is goes...
20$
21$ 22$
225$ All Hiddens and Keep on Trading 10$

Pin 80915: Magical Milestones - 1969 - Haunted Mansion Opens (ARTIST PROOF) 25$
15$ each
15$ 10$ each 15$45$
15$ each50$

Chasers 10$ each except Stitch 18$

Will list more soon...pm me with any questions or if you see anything on my traders list you are interested in.

Thanks Wendy

Last edited:
All Pm's answered....will get more pins up soon

pms replies..list updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
more pins....

Pin 7882: DLR Cast Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts 2001 75$

Pin 4505: DLR - Haunted Mansion Pet Cemetery Boxed Set (5 Pins) 70$
Pin 61620: WDW - The Haunted Mansion - Friday the 13th (Jumbo) 60$

Pin 70729: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House Pinbassador: (Jumbo HM) 70$

Pin 70730: DLR - Haunted Mansion O'Pin House Pinbassador: (Jumbo Moving Day) 50$
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=72076&sid=6771.1302038578.v2No price is set in stone...please feel free to make me an offer. Thanks Wendy

Last edited:
Those I that I have pm'd, if I don't hear back by 2moro morning, pins will be put back on the sale board. Thanks!

That's a sweet deal. Unfortunatly its not the ticket that is expensive...it is the flight to New York from Ca, and then the room. The flight alone is around 800$. But she and New York is worth it!!!

GAGA ROCKS!!! Put your paws up! I am a FREE ***** BABY!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pins shipped...gone for the weekend. Will respond to all msg on Monday!! Thanks for all the help!!! Wendy

Howdy everyone!!! Thanks for all the help. I am about half way to our plane tickets....YIPPIEEE!! Any one else out there want anything...Please check my traders. Make me some offers...let talk. Thanks! Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back