• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Holiday Pin give away! DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, my name's on the list! Thank you so very much, Kirk and Eric!

The following involves a little plagiarism (thank you, Legally Blonde musical, haha)... But I thought it was appropriate for this thread ;)

Is that my name up on that list?
Does someone know that I exist?
Is this a mistake?
Am I even awake?
Your kindness just lights up this place
I wish you the happiest of holidays!

Congrats everyone!! :D And thanks to Ghost_Trains for doing something so kind and full of Christmas spirit! I love hearing about people's grails, so I hope there is at least a discussion post of "What's your grail and why?" soon! The stories are the best! <3

Totally terrific congratulations to everyone. Thank you GhostTrains for spreading the Christmas cheer and for being a wonderful and awesome Pin trader. Merry Christmas to all.

Happy Christmas morning!

I wish you all the best and only wish that i had received more replies to my over 500 offers. There were a few pins i ended up traing to get peoples pins that were then posted as grails so that stunk. Sorry wonderwoman and JKHogan. As for you Judy, I am at a loss for the location of the sign pin. You helped me so much with this and you are on my list if and when i find it.

Happy holiday! and wonderful rhyme post Elke!

Happiest to all!!

The best thank you would be to pass it forward to other great people on this forum!

Kirk and Eric

Thank you so much GhostTrains for the generous zap. It was our first. My wife got not 1 but 5 wonderful chip n dale pins. I even got 1 off my wants list. What a great community here. My wife was very happy to receive the pins. Here is a pic of the pins.
DPF_ZAP_zps48342267.jpg

I just got mine today! Thank you so much GhostTrains!!
First thing my husband said when he saw it was "Awesome! It's the pin with Stitch looking up Tinkerbells dress! :naughty:"

Inspired by a member here I put it in a frame ;) I'll take a picture of it as soon as he gets home. Thank you again!

This thread is the ULTIMATE pick-me-up!! I am so excited for everyone else's excitement! A big congratulations to everyone who can cross a grail off their list, and an even bigger, heartfelt THANK YOU to Kirk for allowing us ALL to take part in some holiday magic!! Whether you believe it or not, good sir, you are amazing!

Here's what I got in the mail from Kirk. Does anyone know the pinpic numbers for these? Thanks!!! Thank you Kirk!!

8313654792_7cc51b9f20.jpg

Wonderful pins! I enjoy looking up pins on Pin Pics, so here are the numbers... :)

Pin 79370: Disney's Beauty and the Beast - Beast
Pin 85395: Football Mickey - NCAA - University of Texas
Pin 78077: Morning Grumpy
Pin 81338: Sailor Mickey with Duffy, the Disney Bear
Pin 79721: Bruce - Shark from Finding Nemo

I have a pin here that I believe should have been mailed. I'm trying to figure out who but I am at a loss.
Hmmmmm.

I won't know until I visit my cousin's (not sure when that will be but hopefully soon). We are heading there at the beginning of February (since we are flying out from Syracuse when we got to WDW) and I get all my US mail sent to her place.

We are waiting for the weather to be good before we go.

Today I received a parcel from NY and sure enough, it was from GhostTrains! Oh my, oh my... I was so excited when I found these pins inside:

24ya32v.jpg

Thank you SO very much! That NYC pin is one of my all-time favorite pins (NYC combined with Bandleader Mickey, I'm in!) and the WDW Passholder one looks so sparkly and beautiful.

Thanks a million!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back