• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Holiday Pin give away! DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday Pin give away! DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!
Ok I am soooooooo close to just posting the people who are receiving an LBE.....

i cant believe none arrived today!
GRRRRRR!

ok no more computer till tomorrow

"pins for 1 pins for 2, pins for 3 pins for 4
pins for 5 pins for 6, pins for 7 or more
pins for 8 pins for 9, pins for wow is that 10
pin for girls pins for boys, both women and men!
pins that are rare, pins that are not
every one posted, and now has a shot!
shall i keep going, 11,12, plus?
how high will this go, GO higher IT must!
when will this counting slow and then stop!
maybe right now.......probably not."

Night kiddies..hehe

Last edited:
Wait what, what happened? O.O Riddles!? Ahhh my brain it's fizzling @.@ *runs in circles*

WELCOME!

I was the fat kid too. i was so fat that i had to wear sweat pants to school from 3rd to 6th grade. being the fat kid in my opinoin was the best thing to happen. because now i am a very nice person and with knowing how it feels to be left out and teased i have become a better person from it. Plus i really like food! lol

Nice try Siberiaya, you cant just name everyone. but still not the right answer! hehehehe.

The answer was hard to find but it was right there. nothing to do with the words but the letters!

Kris(psychopixie was the closest with the capital letters.

The second hint was the next post where i said to keep Searching the Words (as in word search)

the capital N was the first letter and if you looked at it as a word search you would have seen N E K O V
spelled down through the riddle.

I will make the next one easier. MaY bE??!!

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed playing here. It's fun! And I think the riddles are very good, as someone said ... they sound small This Mr. Orange ...

http://

Last edited:
You are too much. Thank you for making things fun!!

"pins for 1 pins for 2, pins for 3 pins for 4
pins for 5 pins for 6, pins for 7 or more
pins for 8 pins for 9, pins for wow is that 10
pin for girls pins for boys, both women and men!
pins that are rare, pins that are not
every one posted, and now has a shot!
shall i keep going, 11,12, plus?
how high will this go, GO higher IT must!
when will this counting slow and then stop!
maybe right now.......probably not."

Night kiddies..hehe

Ok you Wiley bunch,

I have to go to................... THE INLAWS! for the christmas eve fish fest .UGH!

I am going to have to post my Santa list (or hanukkah harry list) a bit early.

Happy holidays to all of you and the best to all who I could not get pins for.

I sent out trade requests for everyone’s grails or things on their wants.

If you posted and your name is not listed, I got 0 replies to all trade offers.

Some of you I could have gotten pins for but your addresses were nowhere to be found.

SimbaFlynn (no addy)

vickichip7 (no addy)

luvin2trade (no addy)

Bjean (no addy)

The giveaway is over but I am listing ID’s with no addy. so you can send them in for this kind of thing.

Others I am waiting for pins to arrive to me since some traders would not ship directly to you.

I will mail them out to you but it won’t be till the 26
[SUP]th[/SUP] or later unless I get them tomorrow and can ship them.

These are people who are going to receive an LBE in the mail containing a grail or something from your wants. Whatever I could get my hands on.

markheardjr(in process)

Mailed

Smireb goofy moe

Doodlebug86

Nekov

iElkie

Dan Jacobs

Yosoyapuch

vans4bkah

Michelle Miano

Aura of forboding

Pouymayou Gaston

bleuorchid21

I may have missed a name or two but that will just be a nice surprise for someone then.

Ok im gonna finish "The Santa Clause" and then head out.

and as this is the last post before christmas

HAPPY HOLI-TRADES!

Kirk & Eric

big hugs to everyone! congratulations to everyone, generosity doesn't even cover it. thank you ghost for this wonderful opportunity, not just for pins. but to share our stories. merry christmas

Last edited:
Wow! You managed to get so many, Kirk! You are really amazing! All those Christmas surprises and all because you were kind enough and patient enough to make it all happen! You're a great guy and I'm so proud to say that I know someone with a heart that big. Merry Christmas to you and I hope your Christmas wishes come true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back