• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Hollies Happiness game prize and a Zap!

ZAPPED! Hollies Happiness game prize and a Zap!

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
you ever get that feeling you know something even though you really can't be sure, but deep down inside you just know? well that happened to me yesterday, I'll try to keep the story short, Our normal postal worker always delivers our mail at 12 in the afternnon only on Sat every other day it's at 2pm these times are pretty guarenteed! and my normal postal worker will come to my door with packages too big to fit in my box. Yesterday we did not have our normal post worker because there was no mail at 12 so I just knew, but I had to go do my laundry, I told myself I bet anything a special package from Hollie arrives today and i'll get a pink slip at my door and I wont get to pick it up till Monday. I get home around 4:30 and I see no slip slip on my door HMMMM! I still have this feeling it's arrived I just know it's here. As I unload laundry I have Jordan go get the mail, as im unloading I look over and see Jordan stuggling to get the mail, I see him yanking on something pretty hard, then one last yank and I see a big package that had been rolled up and forced into my little mail box, everything spilled to the ground so I go over and help him pick up the mail, I turn over the big package and sure enough it's from Hollie, I knew it was happiness gift and couldn't wait to open it, I rush into the house leaving the laundry outside and open my package! the most beautiful picture anyones drawn me! I love it so much! im going to get it framed! Jordans came earlier but I wanted a picture of them together, of course there was more chocolates but they don't last long around here, lol.

But there was something else in the envelope? what was it you ask?? It is the jewel heart Rapunzel! YAY! I purchased one of these from someone else who was doing a DLRP pin run but I never got it and as it looks won't get! so I am excited I immeadiatly added it to my lanyard before I took this pic, I had to take it off again! I am leaping with joy over all these beautiful gifts, Thank you Hollie so much! I absolutley love everything and Jordan loves his too, I've had his put up and he has asked many times for it, but before he gets it it will be put in a frame too! these are keepsakes! I'll post pics of them on my wall, once framed.

20130224085942.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! its made me beam from ear to ear! i hope you got some chocolate too. bless him for not giving up!!! im so happy you like your art! and all your goodies!!!!! we are sending you huge hugs. in fact im going back to read this story again :D xxxxxxxxxx

Wow! That is so awesome! And the artwork is so beautiful! Look at the edges on that pirate map! And the detail in that Rapunzel/Eugene drawing :eek2: What amazing gifts :D

That art is crazy good, hollie has mad skills. Congratulations :) I loved the story and congrats on finally getting the rapunzel pin.

Back