• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hot Topic vinyls! Star Trek pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Topic vinyls! Star Trek pin!

IadoreWDW

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hi guys! I'm just back from Vegas and wandered in to Hot Topic. And wandered back out with 3 boxes of their vinylmation type things! Lol. I decided they weren't really my cup of tea so am willing to trade for pins of my wants! (Or a Nala vinylmation?)

I have Tinkerbell, Jack Skellington (no boxes) and a Mickey who is still in the bag and I do have that (open) box.

I also have a Star Trek pin I received at the Odeon Cinema in Dunfermline when we went to be see The Croods. Lol go figure. I have no use for it but any Trekkies out there fancy it?

I will post pics when photobucket decides to work for me lol.

Sarah x

UPDATE:
Mickey - gone!
Jack - gone!
Star trek pin - gone!
Unicorno - gone!

Only tinkerbell left! Open to offers! :)

Last edited:
HUMM I would like to see the Star Trek Pin,my hubby collects weird things!!On a side note,did you get my letter??I sent one back to you,just wondering

image-21.jpg
[/URL][/IMG

man, i'd like the star trek pin too. sounds like a lot of people have beat me to it, tho.

Add one more to the interest group, as that's one I don't have. Think I've got about 50 Star Trek & associated pins, but who's counting...counting is too hard when they start to add up, lol! Love the new series of ST movies as it kind of breathed new life into the franchise.

Wow guys :) pm if interested :)

1b31ab6e-1a23-432f-bc4c-26e4ead9cddf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] I know it's Mickey as I felt the ears! Lol.

image-22.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I forgot I bought the Unicorno too! Also up for trade :)

i'm just trying to picture the avalanche of PMs you're having to try and sort through ^^

Guys trying to be fair to everyone who wants the Star Trek pin. Pleassssee pm me a trade if you want it. My friend might possibly also have one. I will double check :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back